- Home /
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Victory In The Pacific At Any Cost!
Set in the Pacific theatre of WWII, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault for the PC represents a unique addition to the award-winning Medal of Honor franchise. Players step into the boots of Marine Private Tom Conlin and feel his shock at the destruction of the American fleet at Pearl Harbor, his growing resolve in the fight for Henderson Field on Guadalcanal, and his triumph at the penultimate battle for Tarawa Island.
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault combines seven expansive single-player missions covering 25 levels with over nine new multiplayer maps and includes new locations, new weapons, and new soldiers.
Players will work alone and with the help of squad members to complete their missions. As the squad members gain more experience, they will develop their own personality and fight more efficiently. Periodically, green replacements will arrive, and these recruits will need battle experience to become as proficient as the veteran members of the squad.
Multiplayer modes will allow the player to go head-to-head in Free for All or join a team to complete objectives and destroy an opposing team in Objective-based and Team Deathmatch modes.
- Seven expansive single-player missions spanning 25 levels ranging from the attack on Pearl Harbor to the battle for Tarawa Island.
- Over nine new multiplayer levels including the Battle for Henderson Field and the rescue of American P.O.Ws.
- Improved multiplayer battles including, Team Deathmatch Mode, Team Objective Mode and Free for All Mode.
- Access to over 21 historically accurate World War II era weapons, including M1 Carbines, M1 Flamethrowers, Japanese Arisaka rifles and the Type 100 submachine gun.
- New vehicles including M4 Flamethrower Tanks and PT boats.
- Call in artillery and air strikes against the enemy to save your squad from certain defeat.
- New soldier models, skins, and voices including Japanese, Australian and British troops.
- Sound effects by the award winning Medal of Honor sound design team at EALA
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 2000/ XP
Intel Pentium 4/ AMD Athlon 1.5 GHz processor
512 MB RAM
64 MB T&L PCI/ AGP video card
4.0 GB free HD space
8x DVD-ROM drive
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||EA Los Angeles|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question