The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
They Don't Expect You To Survive
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced. To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong
The Sci Fi Thriller Sequel
- From the makers of Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicTM, Dragon Age: Origins, and Mass Effect comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them - a polished and action packed adventure that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
Intense Third Person Combat
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
- Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
- Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
An Entire Galaxy to Explore
- Visit familiar locales, such as the Citadel, and travel to deadly unknown new worlds to save mankind.
- Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
- Robust Character Customizations
- Choose a player class, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress so do Shepard's abilities.
- Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands - often with the liberal application of force.
Requirements:Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP1/Windows 7
1.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD processor
1GB RAM (XP)/ 2 GB RAM (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
256 MB Video Card (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support). NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater; ATI Radeon X1600 Pro or greater
15 GB Hard Drive space
1x Speed DVD ROM Drive
100% DirectX compatible sound card and drivers
Recommended System Specifications:
2.6+ GHz Cure 2 Duo Intel or equivalent AMD processor
2 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, or better video card
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $24.95
Regular Price: $89.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question