- Home /
- Logitech G13 Gameboard /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
What Is Game-Changing Comfort?
A naturally contoured design that conforms to the shape of your hands. Keys you can controll by touch. Strategically placed feet and a stable weight to give you rock-solid support during intense gaming. The Logitech G13 advanced gameboard gives you game-changing comfort and control.
And that's not all. Onboard memory. Customisable backlighting. The GamePanel LCD for stats, system info, and live messages from other players. Plus, built-in support for popular games, and a mini-joystick. Are you ready to take your game to the next level?
- Naturally Contoured Design - Follows the natural shape of your hand and fingers for increased comfort during long sessions.
- Large, Concave Buttons - Let you locate buttons by touch on the home row.
- Solid, Stable Design - Helps assure that your gameboard will keep up when your game gets intense. Strategically placed feet. Stable weight (650 grams).
- Twenty-Five Programmable Keys - Customize keys to suit your style of play.
- Quick macros - Assign complex actions to single keystrokes - on the fly.
- Programmable Mini-Joystick - Maneuver quickly and easily. The control you need is under your thumb.
- Backlit Keys - Let you easily locate the right key in low-light conditions or lights-out play. Plus, you can customize the keys with any backlight color that you want.
- Onboard Memory - Saves your profiles so you can take your personal preferences with you.
- High-Visibility GamePanel LCD - Gather tactical information, including live stats, system info, and communications from fellow players.
Minimum System Requirements:
256 MB RAM
20 MB of available hard disk space
GamePanel LCD requires software that supports Logitech GamePanel technology. See front of box for a partial list, or visit www.logitech.com/gamepanel
PC with Pentium processor or compatible
Windows XP or Windows Vista
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
G13 Advanced Gameboard
1-year limited hardware warranty
|Product Type||PC Accessory|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||1.0000|
Buy NEW $249.95
Regular Price: $279.95
You Save: $30.00 (11%)
Buy NEW $139.95
Regular Price: $169.95
You Save: $30.00 (18%)
Buy NEW $174.95
Regular Price: $199.95
You Save: $25.00 (13%)
Buy NEW $449.95
Regular Price: $489.95
You Save: $40.00 (8%)
Buy NEW $149.95
Regular Price: $209.95
You Save: $60.00 (29%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question