- Home /
- Lock On Platinum /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Lock On Platinum provides a new level of realism with emphasis on avionics, weapon systems, damage modelling and an all new flight dynamics system.
Several new campaigns have been introduced, three of which consist of over 25 missions! New movies using Flaming Cliffs' advanced graphics engine are included and will immerse you in a post-Soviet era conflict in the Black Sea region. Record your own mission and share with your friends!
A volatile situation in the Black Sea region threatens the future of World peace. Fly a series of daring missions into hostile territory to help avert disaster.
Pilot a variety of combat aircrafts in the most graphically rich, audio-intense game environment ever created for a combat flight simulator.
Filled with intense campaigns, realistic flight modelling, and a powerful mission builder, Lock On Platinum provides unlimited gameplay and challenge.
- Eight flyable aircraft:
- A-10A Warthog
- F-15C Eagle
- Flanker B
- Mig-29 Fulcrum A
- Mig-29 Fulcrum C
- Su-25 Frogfoot
- Su-33 Flanker D
- Mig-29 Fulcrum A
- Also features 50 types of computer controlled aircraft.
- A range of player missions including training, quick start, fast battle planner and 20 single missions, each with its own background and story.
- Scalable realism and difficulty levels for both the beginner and expert pilot. Featuring fully adjustable avionics, flight dynamics and label options.
- Head-to-head or co-operative multiplayer action.
- Stunning 3D objects and terrain create the best looking world ever created for a flight simulation. Everything from aircraft, to tanks, to buildings, is recreated in unmatched detail.
- Realistic sound effects and audio environment that includes communication with wingmen, AWACS, tankers, and tower/approach controllers.
- The most realistic simulation of the Su-25T, including an advanced flight model physics engine and the "Shkval/Vihrâ€ aire-to-surface weapon system.
- New campaigns for the Su-25T, Su27, MiG-29, Su-33, A-10A and F-15C.
- Detailed, interactive training course with voice-over instruction for the A-10A.
- New seasonal terrain, textures and new military installations such as weapon bunkers, road blocks and communication centres.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
Pentium 4 2 GHz processor
256MB video card, compatible with DirectX9
6GB of free HDD space
keyboard & mouse
Requires internet activation
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD X2 processor
512 MB video card (ATI Radeon HD4850+ or NVidia GF8800), compatible with DirectX9
keyboard, mouse, joystick.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
|Publisher||Eagle Dynamics/ Ubisoft|
|Developer||The Fighter Collection|