The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
L.A. Noire is a ground-breaking next generation crime thriller video game developed by Team Bondi and published by Rockstar Games. L.A. Noire is set in ""a perfectly re-created Los Angeles"" of the late 1940s, with players being given an open-ended challenge to solve a series of murders.
As the title suggests, the game draws heavily from both plot and aesthetic elements of film noir - stylistic films from the 1940s and 1950s that shared similar visual styles and themes including, but not limited to, crime, sex and moral ambiguity and were often shot in black and white with harsh, low-key lighting.
The game uses a distinctive colouring-style in homage to the visual style of film noir. The postwar setting is the backdrop for plot elements that reference the detective films of the '40s, such as corruption and drugs, with a classical jazz soundtrack.
In addition to the original full game, L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition will have a multi-use code to access all downloadable add-ons and cases. This includes all previously released DLC from the console versions, including the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case, Reefer Madness Vice case, The Consuls Car Traffic case, The Naked City Vice case and A Slip of the Tongue Traffic case. It will run on a wide range of PCs and feature increased resolution and graphical detail along with keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality. It will also feature support for NVIDIA 3D Vision for an even greater sense of interaction and immersion.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows Vista Service Pack 1 / Windows XP Service Pack 3 / OnLive for PC or Mac
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.2GHz to Quad Core 3.2GHz / AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz to Quad Core 3.2Ghz
- RAM: 2GB to 8GB
- Hard drive space: 16GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB / Radeon HD 3000 512MB to Radeon HD 6850 1024MB
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible
- DVD Drive
Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for current compatibility information. Some system components such as integrated cards and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
- Initial game and DLC activation requires an internet connection.
- L.A. Noire PC requires the installation of software and components including including GameShield IronWrap & Patcher;
- DirectX, and Microsoft's Windows .NET Framework, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).
- Nvidia 8600 GT 512 MB AGP Pro
- ATI Radeon HD3870 512 MB AGP Pro
- GPU setups with less than 256MB per GPU
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question