A Ruthless Mercenary. A Medicated Psychopath. An Alliance Madde In Hell
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men is a violent and chaotic journey of two men - a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath - and their brutal attitude towards right and wrong. This volatile partnership combined with innovative technologies allow for an unparalleled gaming experience. No means is too harsh as the volatile partnership is pushed beyond reason in this brutally realistic, character-driven third person action shooter from IO Interactive, the creators of Hitman
- Tense & Unpredictable Experience - This is the violent and chaotic journey of two men: a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath. Each hates the other but must work together to save themselves and possibly the ones they love. Play Kane in single-player mode and either character in two-player co-op mode.
- Violence Erupts In Meticulously Created "Safe" Worlds - Realistic and responsive environments and crowds react when events get of out control. Crowded nightclubs and calm bank offices become scenes of sudden terror. Manipulate the environments and crowds strategically to complete objectives.
- Wide Variety of Intense 3rd Person Gameplay - Rappel from buildings, firing on the run or from moving vehicles, launch surprise attacks, lay down cover fire, and shoot blind from around corners, hurl smoke, tear, and incendiary grenades
- Fast & Intuitive Combat - Lead a crew of criminal mercenaries to increase your chance of surviving and reaching your goals. You can also fight alone as your crew AI will automatically draw fire, throw grenades, lay down cover, and engage in close combat with their own signature moves.
- Two-Player Co-Operative Gameplay - Team up and play the full story with a friend as either Kane or Lynch. On the big jobs, split the command of your crew. At any point in the game you can choose to play the next, or previous, levels in co-op.
- Innovative Multi-Player Levels - Based on the game?s themes for up to 8 players.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista
2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP 1800+
1.0 GB RAM
128 MB NVIDIA 6600 or ATI X1300 or better
DirectX 9 compatible sound card
7.0 GB free hard disk space
Broadband Internet connection required for online gaming
Some multiplayer features and gameplay modes require a Gold membership to LIVE.
Recommended System Specifications
3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP 3000+
2.0 GB RAM
128 MB NVIDIA 8300 or ATI X1800 or better
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|