- Home /
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Gaming's Most Notorious Criminals
After a simple job goes wrong, Kane and Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld. Lynch is living the good life as a henchman in Shanghai, where he has settled down with his girlfriend. He's involved in a big arms deal but needs help to make it happen. Kane is a wanderer, an ex-mercenary with family problems who needs to get away. Despite their differences, Lynch calls him for help. Once together, they set-off a chain of events over two days, as the deal falls apart and Kane and Lynch face the consequences the hard way
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter designed to take players on an even more intense story experience, following two of gaming's most disturbed criminals, through the gritty Shanghai underworld.
Introducing a new visual experience, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is inspired by documentary filmmakers and the user-generated era. Every aspect of the game has been designed to deliver a fresh perspective to the words 'intensity' and 'realism' in video games.
- Raw, Real & Uncut - Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days introduces a unique, unseen visual style to video games. Taking visual references from documentary filmmaking and the user-generated era, Kane & Lynch 2 deliver a sense of intense realism never before experienced.
- Two Men Working Alone - Two of the world's most disturbing criminals - Kane, a disillusioned ex-mercenary and Lynch, a self-medicated psychopath - return to survive an onslaught of frantic action.
- Two Sides to Every Story - This time players will play as Lynch and follow his story; he has found peace in Shanghai, a city that's opened its doors to the seductive capitalism of the west... and he's right in there, taking advantage of it; he's making money and is about to make a fat deal where the pay is beyond his wildest dreams and nothing is going to get in his way.
- West Beats East - A gangsters paradise, Shanghai is the perfect playground for expat criminals such as Lynch; seduction and corruption highlight the contrasts of the city as players fight through the seedy underbelly of Shanghai - a juxtaposition of old-world and new-world ideals ripe with black market opportunities for Kane and Lynch to exploit and reap rewards from.
- Down Not Dead - Adding further intensity to the frenetic gameplay, players will have a second chance at taking out their enemies; Choose between continuing the gunfight from the ground or try to escape by crawling towards cover.
- Online Co-op - Grab a friend and play either cooperatively or competitively.
- Fragile Alliance - The highly celebrated multiplayer experience returns with a collection of new and improved modes.
- From the Creators of the Critically Acclaimed Hitman Series- The key talent behind the best-selling Hitman titles and 2007's Kane & Lynch: Dead Men reveal their next big project.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
Pentium 4 3GHz/ AMD Athlon 3000+ processor
1GB RAM (XP)/ 2GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
512MB nVidia GeForce 7800/ AMD ATI X1800 or better video card with Shader Model 3.0 support
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
9GB free HD space
Mouse & Keyboard
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question