In Just Cause, you are a field operative and specialist in regime change backed by the CIA who will overthrow the corrupt government of San Esperito. The rogue South American state is suspected of stockpiling Weapons of Mass Destruction, and it's your mission to negate the threat this poses to world peace. It could be to your advantage that the tropical paradise is about to implode as various factions vie for power - it just needs a gentle nudge in the right direction.
Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignments however you want: playing the island's factions against one another, inciting a rebellion among the masses and building alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. The action takes place in an incredibly detailed game world which consists of over 1,024sq kilometres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages. The island can be explored by land, sea and air, as you will have at your disposal one of the most varied and exciting array of vehicles ever seen in a video game.
- Massive game world - 32 x 32 km without any loading times, limitations or invisible walls.
- Various environments - big cities, towns, resorts, casinos and many more.
- +100 vehicles; Land, sea and air.
- +25 weapons.
- +20 story missions written by Matt Costello and Neil Richards.
- First game based on the acclaimed Avalanche Engine
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|