Children are inquisitive by nature and will love exploring Australian history and the world around them as they enjoy the many fun-filled activities and engaging games contained within Human Society & its Environment.
- Learn fun-facts about animals and sea creatures;
- Read along with original stories as written and told by Australia's own 'Wildlife Man', David Ireland;
- Create your very own animal or sea creature project;
- Learn facts on planets, formation of our solar system, comets, asteroids and famous astronomers & astronauts;
- Learn about Australian Bushrangers like Ned Kelly and more;
- Learn about Australian Explorers like Matthew Flinders and more;
- View up to date profiles and photos of over 190 countries; and
- Learn about map reading and other geographic principles.
- Includes over 100 printable activity worksheets
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|