The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Live Your Passion For Horses To The Full!
Horse Racing Manager 2 is a sports management game set in the horse racing universe. With 3 game modes (stable, jockey and bettor) that can be played alone or with other players, and 3 types of races (flat, hurdles and trot racing), Horse Racing Manager 2 is the ultimate game for all horse lovers and horse racing fans.
- 3 game modes: solo or multi-player (except in betting mode)
- Stable: You are the owner/trainer of a brand new stable. Buy horses, land and infrastructure, recruit jockeys, manage training sessions, race inscriptions, race participation, bet taking, etc. Its up to you to manage your stable as best you can to earn the status of best owner/trainer.
- Jockey: Choose a race speciality and play the role of a jockey or driver throughout a long and prestigious career. In addition to his physical characteristics (size, weight, etc.), a jockey has differing levels of precision, experience and renown. Its up to you to lead your horse to victory.
- Bettor: Play the role of a long-standing bettor. Put money on all types of races. The seasons results and the horses and jockeys careers are displayed, along with all the results of a jockey on a particular horse or the results of a horse in particular race conditions. Its up to you to be quick on your feet and make the right decision to make your money work for you.
- 3 types of races: flat, obstacle and trot.
- Top-rate graphics: realistic race tracks, difference in horse sizes and colours, personalization of jockeys, night-time races, mud sprays, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
3D 64MB video card, support TnL
2GB free HD space
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||PQube/ Micro Application|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question