Manufacturer's DescriptionWhen assassins from Agent 47's contract agency, The ICA, are eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing he may be a target, 47 travels to America, and prepares to make a killing.
* Blood Money system - the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on bribing witnesses and police to reduce your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information.
* Customisable weapons - modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
* Strong narrative - who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
* New engine - the world of the assassin has never been so interactive or looked so good!
* New gameplay techniques - including disarm, distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield and decoy weapons.
* New control and camera system - Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera.
* New moves - Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
* Improved AI - guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction.
* Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|