JFK Conspiracy is an interactive hidden object game based on
the conspiracies surrounding the assassination of President John
Fitzgerald Kennedy. You play as Annabelle, a young woman who is
discovering she possesses a strange and supernatural power. When she
comes into contact with an object that is inextricably linked with a
troubled history, she is transported into a small window of that
history, and, once there, must resolve the vignette of discord before
she can return to her own reality.
Upon hearing of this unique individual, a consortium of scholars interested in the true events behind several of history's greatest mysteries contact and recruit her to work for them. Her first assignment: discover if John Fitzgerald Kennedy was indeed killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone or if he was the patsy he claimed and the well-known story is a conspiracy cover.
During her investigation, she experiences the events of November 1963 through flashbacks and delves into the following conspiracy theories surrounding this ultimate mystery: the second gunman, the Jack Ruby connection, Russia and the KGB, the Mafia, the CIA connection and the Lyndon B. Johnson connection.
- Blend of adventure and hidden object style gameplay
- Inventory system with collectable items and usage puzzles
- Non-linear exploration of Dealey Plaza and the surrounding area
- Flashbacks between present day and 1963 plus interactive timelines and dossiers
- 20 individual hidden object scenes with 15 unique puzzles
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|