- Home /
- Heroes of Might & Magic V Gold Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Experience the entire Heroes of Might and Magic V Saga
From the beginning to end, including the new Tribes of the East stand-alone expansion, which brilliantly concludes this epic story!
Heroes of Might & Magic V
In the renowned Might & Magic universe, demon swarms spread chaos over the land in a relentless assault. The fate of the world is at stake and heroes from a variety of legendary factions must stand up and defend their causes. Live their fate, lead their forces to victory and unveil the secret goal of the demon lords.
Become a strategy gaming legend by raising unique hero characters, assembling armies and defeating enemies using the brand-new dynamic battle system both offline and online.
- Cutting-edge visual technology - For the first time, experience the world of Might & Magic in a full, breathtaking 3D animated world supported by a consistent and modern graphic style.
- A more mature & consistent heroic fantasy universe - Includes all the features that made the series successful in a completely revamped and more mature universe - with six unique factions and over 40 different creatures and spells.
- Complete strategy experience and RPG gameplay - During six campaigns and more than 30 missions, explore and conquer territories, manage your cities, recruit armies and raise and upgrade your heroes through a user-friendly yet deep turn-based system.
- Complete scalable turn-based battle system for challenging and tactical combats - Discover the combat system that made the Heroes series successful or experience the brand-new dynamic battle system that transforms a chessboard into a lively battlefield.
- Competitive, addictive, and intense multiplayer mode - Play five different online modes via hot seat, LAN or the Internet. Challenge your friends in furious battles and create your own level with the editor.
Hammers of Fate
Take part in a thrilling new adventure with the Hammers of Fate expansion. Discover uncharted territories, lead the new Dwarf and renegade Haven factions to victory, and experience new ways of playing Heroes of might & Magic V
- New faction - Introducing the brand-new Dwarves faction, made up of heroic warriors and rune magic adepts who stalk Ashan's deepest mountains and most hostile regions.
- A brand-new adventure - Featuring 15 new missions, new heroes, and improved cut-scenes, the new campaign will lead players even deeper into the dramatic events that began with Heroes of Might and Magic® V.
- Extended game experience - Includes a wealth of new spells and abilities, five new single-player maps, 10 new multiplayer maps, new buildings, new artifacts, and new neutral creatures, Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate gives players the tools to develop new tactics, and further their game experience both online and offline.
- Improved mechanics and gameplay - Thanks to new features such as caravans and a random map generator, players will enjoy unlimited replayability and an even smoother gameplay experience. In addition, the simultaneous turn feature will speed up online games.
Tribes of the East
For the first time, play as the Orc faction and recruit heroes, build armies and manage cities as you explore and conquer legendary lands. Use tactics, skills and magic to outsmart fantasy armies while developing your heroes and unveiling the dark plot that threatens to tear the world of Ashan apart.
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East chronicles the final chapter in the epic struggle that began with the interrupted wedding of Queen Isabel. Players will follow the steps of the Necrolord Arantir as he uncovers the prophecy of the Dark Messiah of Might and Magic and exposes the Demon Sovereign's conspiracy.
Following this brilliant conclusion to the Heroes of Might & Magic V story, the world of Ashan will never be the same again...
- New Orc Faction: First made famous in Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, the brutal Orc faction now comes to the Heroes series. Savage, fiercely proud, and resolutely independent, the Orcs put the "might" in Might & Magic. This faction's troops include Orcs, Goblins, Cyclops, and the famed Pao Kais.
- New Campaign: Experience the dramatic conclusion of the usurper Biara's reign. Discovering the demonic influence that corrupts the Haven knights, the savage clans of the Orcs will take up arms to eradicate the Inferno threat. Characters from Dark Messiah of Might & Magic will also appear to bring an unexpected twist to this multi-layered plot. In addition, tribes of the East will also feature 10 multiplayer and five single-player maps.
- New Upgrade Level: Every creature in the Heroes V universe will get an alternative upgrade level, increasing the total number of creatures in the Heroes of Might & Magic V line to over 170! These powerful new abilities are sure to become an integral part of your combat tactics.
- Extra Content: Expand your arsenal and gameplay with new spells, artifacts, buildings and innovative features such as the combo-based Artifact Power Link and Battle Rage, the unique racial ability of the Orcs.
- Standalone Product: In order to allow both fans and newcomers to enjoy this dramatic conclusion to the Heroes V experience, Tribes of the East will be a standalone product - no previous Heroes game installations will be required to play.
Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium 4 or Athlon 1.5 GHz processor
1024 MB RAM
128 MB video card
DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)
32x DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Mouse & Keyboard
Broadband connection with 128 kbps or faster upstream for multiplayer
Recommended System Specifications:
Core 2 Duo or Athlon 64 X2 processor
2048 MB RAM
256 MB video card
Dolby Surround 5.1 sound card
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question