- Home /
- Might & Magic Heroes VI: Shades of Darkness /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
- Standalone - does not require original game to play
A century after the tragic events of Might & Magic Heroes VI, that determined the heroic fate of a dynasty, Shades of Darkness recounts, in two original campaigns, pivotal moments in Ashan's darker history that will define the future of a decadent underground people and decide the survival of the dying cult of the Spider Queen. Determine the fates of two legendary factions; the Dark Elves of Dungeon and the Necromancers of Necropolis.
- Master the Powers of Darkness: Lead the new Dungeon faction
on a path to define the destiny of the Dark Elves, as they seek to
become masters of deception, stealth, and assassination. Their future
lies with Malassa, the Dragon Goddess of Darkness. Befriend her
mysterious children, the Faceless, and if you dare, awaken her avatars,
the legendary Black Dragons!
- New Content & Original Tactics: a full new lineup
of 7 creatures, new hero classes, a new town and buildings set, a new
mount, dozens of new artifacts, abilities and achievements. The Dungeon
gameplay is completely original and tactically challenging.
- Ashan's Darkest Paths: Play two original and thrilling
campaigns starring two fan-favorite factions and their legendary heroes
pitted against villains of mythical stature. Discover the fascinating
nuances of Darkness that the rich and proven fantasy setting of Might
& Magic is excited to unveil. There is always an even darker
The Must-Have Heroes VI Expansion: Shades of Darkness is a compelling conclusion to the Heroes VI experience, and an indispensable addition to every fan's collection.
- Standalone Expansion and Ideal Initiation: an ideal way to
discover the critically acclaimed gameplay of Might & Magic
Heroes VI. Shades of Darkness is a standalone expansion and ideal epic
initiation for first time players.
Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy and RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and lead them for combat on tactical battle maps.
- Rediscover the richness of the Might & Magic Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy improved 3D designs and brand new Townscreens.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 (all 32/64bit)
- Processor: 2 Ghz Intel® Pentium® Core 2 Duo E4400 or higher 2.6 Ghz AMD Athlon™ X2 5000+ or higher
- RAM: 1 GB for Windows® XP / 1.5 GB for Windows® Vista®, Windows® 7
- Video Card: NVidia™ GeForce® 8600GTS (512 VRAM) or ATI™ Radeon 2600XT (512VRAM) or better. 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible mouse required
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode and online features
- Processor: 2 Ghz Intel® Pentium® Core 2 Duo E6400 or higher, 2.8 Ghz AMD Athlon™II X2 240 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB for Windows® XP, Windows® Vista®, Windows® 7
- Video Card: NVidia™ GeForce® 8800GTX (1 GB VRAM) or ATI™ Radeon HD 3870 (1 GB VRAM) or better. 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card 5.1 with Latest Drivers
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: NVIDIA GeForce® 8600 or higher. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question