The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Named "Game of the Year" by Electronic Gaming Monthly, IGN, EDGE and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences, Halo, the best selling game on Xbox, makes its highly anticipated move to the PC, courtesy of Bungie and Gearbox Software.
Halo, enhanced for play on the PC, contains all of the action-packed combat and thrilling gameplay that made the title a smash hit for video game fans everywhere. Armed with a brand new arsenal of weapons and vehicles, Halo delivers challenges and surprises, as well as intense online multiplayer competition exclusively for the PC, including new multiplayer maps.
- Rich sci-fi experience - Halo transports you into a science fiction universe fresh out of a Hollywood movie, with a detailed, twisting storyline, complex characters and cunning enemies.
- Vehicle- and foot-based action - Tackle missions any way you choose, be it storming an enemy base or taking the wheel or gunnery position in a variety of powerful vehicles. Vehicles range from stolen Covenant flyers to human tanks and more.
- Intense online multiplayer shootouts - Take the battle online with gamers from all over the world in a variety of individual and team based games such as Capture the Flag, Death Match, Oddball, King of the Hill, Race, and more. Includes brand new multiplayer maps in addition to all the classic originals.
- Huge weapon variety - Crush enemies with a vast array of human or Covenant weaponry, ranging from the stealthy semiautomatic pistols and Needler to the fierce Rocket Launcher and Fuel Rod Gun.
- Incredible mission variety - Fight the Covenant in a variety of missions as you uncover the dark secrets of Halo: attack outposts, raid underground labs for advanced technology, rescue fallen comrades, steal alien vehicles and weaponry, and snipe at enemy forces.
- Indoor and outdoor combat - Fights are seamless in Halo's ultrarealistic indoor and outdoor environments. Hunt the Covenant continuously in a variety of single-player and multiplayer battles continuously.
- Optimized for the PC - With the precision of mouse and keyboard support, play Halo like never before. Exploit high-end graphic cards with Halo in 1600x1200 resolution.
- 5.1 compatible - Enemy troops yell out the front speakers, while friendly troops yell assistance from the side. Hear bullets fired from behind you and watch them strike targets ahead in total surround sound.
Microsoft Windows 98SE/Me/XP/2000
PC with 733 MHz equivalent or higher processor
128 MB of system RAM
1.2 GB available hard disk space
8x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
32 MB T&L capable video card required
Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
56.6 Kbps or better modem or LAN for online play; broadband to run a server
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Bungie Software/ Gearbox Software|