Forge Your Legacy Now For Guild Wars 2!
Guild Wars: Eye of the North is a compelling expansion of Guild Wars that provides new content, challenging dungeons, new Heroes and skills, and the Hall of Monuments chamber, where you'll forge a legacy that lives on in Guild Wars 2!
Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Warscampaign. Here you'll find old friends, make new allies, and confront an ancient, subterranean evil. Win or lose, your deeds will determine the fate of Tyria and set the stage for Guild Wars 2!
- No monthly fees... ever!
- Compelling story and customizable characters set in a stunning world
- PvP or roleplaying - you choose the gameplay style
- No loot stealing, spawn camping, and endless travel
- 4 new regions to explore, including the continent-sprawling Depths
- 18 multi-level dungeons full of fiendish traps, clever puzzles, secret passages, and deadly foes
- 150 new skills you can unlock and use
- 10 new Heroes to command, including the mighty norn, the genius asura, and a few surprises
- 40 new armor sets, including rare, stand-alone pieces
- Your own Hall of Monuments: a personalized trophy chamber where your achievements can become rewards for your Guild Wars 2 characters' only available in Eye of the North
Minimum System Requirements:
Intel Pentium III 800 Mhz or equivalent
256 MB RAM
2 GB Available HDD Space
ATI Radeon 8500 or GeForce 3 or 4 MX Series Video Card with 32MB of VRAM
16-bit Sound Card
Keyboard and mouse
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Pentium III 1GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
ATI Radeon 9000 or GeForce 4 Ti Series Video Card with 64MB of VRAM
Required an internet connection.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|