Take on the role of Melinda Gordon, who has inherited the gift of being able to see and communicate with the dead. Help ghosts with unfinished business in our world "cross over" into the light. Enjoy this spooky yet heartwarming light adventure, hidden object game.
The first case shows the events that occur when Melinda and Delia start taking art classes at the Grandview Art Museum. An angry ghost seems to be trying to destroy the exhibit of a recently deceased artist, several people connected with the show are receiving stange packages in the mail, and the dead painter's masterpiece seems to be changing and becoming more and more sinister as time goes by. The second case occurs in a haunted mansion owned by a toy fanatic.
Join your favorite characters from the show including Melinda, Jim, Delia and Eli in this newest chapter in the epic tale of Ghost Whisperer!
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Explore the town of Grandview, New York in a way you've never been able to in the show. Explore locations such as the Town Square, the Archives, and your beloved antique store.
- Try to solve the mysterious history of each ghost that keeps them from crossing over into the next world.
- Search for hidden objects, collect important items and then use those objects to solve problems and puzzles.
- Solve classic logic and shape construction puzzles to our unique Ghost Vision puzzles where you'll need to puzzle your way through a surreal scene in order to see Melinda's visions of the past.
- Hidden object scenes are each haunted by spirits that the player must find in order to help them cross over. In exchange, the ghosts will reveal another item the player will need to solve the mystery
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|