Part of the Group for Specialized Tactics, a Special Mission Unit under the direct command of the Joint Special Operations Command, the elite of the modern US Special Forces is better known by their battlefield legend. They are the untraceable soldiers called the Ghosts. Only the best of the best, soldiers with a unique mix of skills on and off the battlefield, ever get to wear the coveted Ghost insignia. In the near future, four of these elite soldiers serve as the tip of the spear in a hidden war raging across the globe. But even as Ghost Lead, Pepper, 30K, and Kozak accomplish their objectives, they discover the threat they face is greater than they ever imagined -- one that could alter the international balance of power forever.
Providing yet another new direction in the Ghost Recon series of military games, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier promises to go beyond the core Ghost Recon franchise and deliver a fresh gameplay experience. The game features cutting-edge technology, prototype high-tech weaponry, and state-of-the-art single-player and multiplayer modes.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
PC Version Key Features:
- Support DX11 (adding stunning amount of visual details on characters through displacement mapping, as well as some global illumination effects.)
- More complex materials (like parallax occlusion mapping or gloss and specular maps.)
- Improved dynamic lighting
- Volumetric lighting effects
- Soft shadows
- Improved post-processing with better HDR and motion blur
- Playable with keyboard and mouse, or with wired and wireless X360 pads
- Will be available via digital distribution
- Windows XP patch coming shortly after release
Join the legendary Ghosts
- In the role of Sergeant John Kozak, a new squad member, fight alongside 3 veteran operators in a character-focused 10h storyline.
- Play through the game’s campaign in a cooperative mode with up to 3 friends online.
Thrilling & Innovative Multiplayer
- Online experience created by Red Storm, the studio behind the critically acclaimed GRAW-series MP modes.
- 4 game modes focused on objectives and cooperation.
- Up to 12 players in 6 VS 6 matches for an intense online experience.
- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.
Exclusive Guerrilla Mode
- 4 vs. hundreds combat mode, inspired by real-life U.S Army counter-insurgency techniques.
- Enter, capture and protect a targeted area. Get rewarded then move to the next target.
- Play cooperatively online with up to 3 friends.
- Prove you have what it takes to survive against 50 waves of enemies and armored vehicules.
Gunsmith: Create more than 20 million variations with authentic weapons and attachments
- The Gunsmith customization mode lets you choose from dozens of attachments and components.
- Replace triggers, barrels, stocks and much more to trick out your weapon and make it your own.
- Unlock new slots and new weapon parts by spending points earned through character progression.
Minimum System Requirements
Supported OS : Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1)
Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium D or 2.2 GHz AMD Athlon X2 4400+
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX June2010 or newer (libraries included on disc)
DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 25 GB
Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Multiplayer: 64 Kbps or faster broadband connection
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better
RAM: 3 GB
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS / 9 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|