- Home /
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The face of war has changed.
Enemy lines blur, and there is no longer a clear opponent. New enemies and new threats require a new type of warfare - a new type of soldier. Enter the Ghosts.
In 2013, the US Army will implement the Integrated Warfighter System (IWS), evolving what we know as the modern soldier. IWS combines advanced weapon systems, satellite communication devices and enhanced survivability into one fully integrated combat system. The IWS program has been developed to meet these new threats head on. Now, it can be tested on the battlefield.
Following an insurgence in the heart of Mexico City, the US Army's most elite Special Forces team is deployed to the center of the conflict to regain control of the city. Greatly outnumbered but fully equipped with the IWS, this elite team is the first and last line of defense on the battlefield. They are the "Quiet" professionals. They are the Ghosts.
- Become the soldier of the future - Gain access to the future of military technology. Using a fully integrated combat system with cutting-edge weapons and communication systems, gamers will embody the soldier of the future. Based on actual military research, the Ghosts give gamers a realistic view of how war will be fought in the next decade.
- Next-Generation gaming technology - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" is built from the ground up for next-generation consoles, maximizing increased power to deliver phenomenal graphics and a host of innovative features. Current-generation versions will be custom-tailored for each platform.
- Revolutionary feature - Use the revolutionary Cross-Com, a communication device powered by satellite technology. Attached to the soldier's monocle, the Cross-Com provides full situational awareness and command of the battlefield. Command the Ghost squad and remote allied forces and drones, and direct artillery and air strikes. See what the squad sees and receive visual and auditory intelligence from allied forces and unmanned drones.
- Stunning urban environment - One capital, multiple locations. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" takes place entirely in Mexico City, one of the world's largest cities. A stunning, meticulously detailed universe will provide complete immersion in the urban war of the future.
- Top-notch multiplayer experience - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" returns to deliver industry-leading multiplayer and cooperative gameplay for one of the hottest online franchises.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 98 SE/ 2000/ ME/ XP/ Vista/ 7
Pentium 4 2Ghz Processor or equivalent
DirectX 9.0 compliant video card with Shader 2.0 compatibility
DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
11GB of hard drive space
Keyboard & mouse
Broadband or LAN connection for multiplayer
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce 6/7 families
ATI Radeon 9600-9800/X families
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Red Storm Entertainment/ GRIN|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question