Manufacturer's DescriptionDeveloped in conjunction with Australian School Curricula guidelines, Fun and Spooky Adding and Subtracting is a fun and exciting program for children 5 - 9 years old. Basic to advanced principles of adding and subtracting are taught through 'fun facts' and reinforced through 5 highly interactive games.
- Adding and subtracting using a number lineAdding and subtracting groups of objects
- Identifying '+' and '_' symbols and groups of 1's, 10's, 100's and 1000's
- Techniques and principles of adding and subtracting up to 3 digit numbers
- Applying time correlations of both analogue and digital clocks utilising adding and subtracting techniques
- Utilising monetary value of notes and coins
- Enriched supportive multi-media environment.
- Teacher's Notes: syllabus outcomes and indicators.
- Printable Work sheets / Blackline Masters
- Oral and visual instructions.
- User and Installation Manual.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP
Pentium II 266MHz
300MB hard disk space for installation
800 x 600 screen resolution, 16-Bit colour
Mac OS 8.1 or later
50MB hard disk space
800 x 600 screen resolution, thousands of colours
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|