- Home /
- Football Manager 2011 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Everyone Has Opinions - Only One Matters. Yours.
Football Manager 2011 is the most in depth, realistic football manager simulation available. With its database of over 350,000 players and thousands of teams, scouted by the biggest scouting network on earth, nothing replicates real football management the way Football Manager does.
Football Manager 2011 will feature more new features than ever before, including real-time contract negotiation, a revamped training system and a number of match engine improvements, Football Manager 2011 will once again raise the bar for football management games.
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Contract Negotiations - making its debut in Football Manager 2011 is a new live contract negotiation system, with a host of new contract clauses. Learn to deal with different types of agents as you try to secure your next big signing.
- Re-vamped training system - including more basic training schedules and individual training focus where players can be in trained in 14 different skill areas. Plus, a new match preparation area, where you can get your team to concentrate on special focus areas, and train in specific tactics, in the lead up to a match.
- Improved Interaction - new board request and backroom advice options as well as a new player interaction module allowing you to have private conversations with your players, including lots of options never seen before, taking interaction to a whole new level.
- News subscription service - expanded to make the way that news and mail is distributed even more user friendly and immersive. Dozens of additional news items and a new module written to add more intelligence in the news items themselves.
- Match View - The 3D match view has been massively improved, with over 100 new animations, including new goal celebrations and player emotions, plus improved graphics and lighting including new player models, new stadiums, night matches and much, much more. Not forgetting the improvements to what was already the best match simulation on the market.
- Dynamic League Reputation - a new feature meaning as teams get stronger and perform better on a continental level, the league they play in will also get stronger, attracting more players to want to play in the league and a more accurate modelling of the changing face of world football.
- Plus 100's more new features and improvements
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
1.4GHz processor* (XP)/ 2.0GHZ processor* (Vista/ 7)
512MB RAM (XP)/ 1GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
2GB HD space
4x DVD-ROM drive
128MB video card**
OS X 10.5.8/ 10.6.x or higher
Nvidia GeForce 7300 GT/ ATI Radeon X1600 or greater processor
Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon
**Supported Graphics Chipsets:
Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater
ATI Radeon 9800 or greater
Intel 82915G/ 82910GL or greater
Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question