The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionFootball Manager returns before Christmas packed full of new features for fans of the much-acclaimed series from Sports Interactive to feast their eyes on. Football Manager 2008 offers football fans the chance to take on the greatest job on earth; manager of there favourite football club!
Bigger, smoother and more in-depth than ever, Football Manager 2008 is packed full of so much newness it could well take a lifetime to discover every new feature. So we asked Miles Jacobson, Studio Director at SI Games, to take us through some of the changes you'll want to hear about most...
* Transfer Center - A new way of managing all current transfer and loan bids for your club, making it easier to compare bids and reject or accept them.
* Finance Revamp - Updated the finance area of Football Manager 2008 to better reflect the ever-changing modern football world. Numerous forms of income information is available at any point to help you in your quest for the ideal squad.
* International Management - International management gameplay has been completely revamped, including, media improvements, international retirements, player interaction, international scouting, improved national pool selection, captain selection and a separation of international and club morale for players.
* Match Flow - Match flow brings more atmosphere to matchdays with match previews, team talks, opposition player instructions, the match itself, half time and post match seamlessly following from one another. No more pausing to make tactical changes, you'll find a mini-radar pitch whilst making those tactical changes to keep you in touch with what's going on in the match.
* Confidence - The new confidence section gives you feedback not just on your current progress in competitions, but also your financial management and signings.
* Match Engine Improvements - A greatly improved match engine, utilizing the footballing brain of Ray Houghton and tools used by real-life managers, to make the most accurate simulation of football in a computer game
* Speedyfastier - Saving and loading is now significantly faster, with network gaming quicker and smoother to play, as well as tactical changes and match reports being faster than ever before.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question