Manufacturer's DescriptionThe de Havilland Tiger Moth is the classic embodiment of the biplane trainer. With its distinctive dual wing and tail dragger layout, thousands of pilots learned to fly on this trainer before and during WW2. Many Tiger Moths are still in use today for recreational flying, although if you want to you can still learn to fly in one!
The crew over at Aeroplane Heaven now bring this beauty to Flight Simulator for you to relive the days of classic flying. Highly detailed, the models are exacting in accuracy and have been researched with the kind assistance of the de Havilland Moth Club, the official body that represents and safeguards the Moth range of aircraft. The Canadian version has been authenticated by the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, thus ensuring that the aircraft are authentic and realistic.
The high-quality models are accompanied by many high-fidelity animations and superb textures, covering a range of aircraft. Along with a superb sound set, this Moth is the one to catch!
* Aircraft included:
- DH82A trainer:
- RAF- Yellow - DF-128 RCOU
- RAF- Camouflage - R-5130.
- RAAF - Forest Green - A17-459. L-TA
- RAAF- Silver/Yellow A17-207
- DH82A Civilian
- G-ANLD Maroon/Silver
- G-AJHS Blue/White/Polished Alloy
- ZK-AUD Brown/Gold/Silver
- DH82C Canadian
* Authentication from the dh Moth Club and the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.
* Wherever possible, the models are near-exact replicas of the real aircraft subjects.
* Any detailed changes in specifications such as autoslats, engine cowl or lights for a particular aeroplane are replicated in the model.
* Highly accurate flight modelling replicates correct airframe performance, stall moments and flying behaviour.
* Highly detailed 3D models of the dh82A Trainer, dh82A Civilian and dh82C Canadian version.
* Realistic artwork with 8 liveries
* Full virtual front and rear cockpits
* Opening access doors.
* Operating rear luggage hatch
* Authentic sound set
* Paint kit: PSD layered files for exterior paint for the DH82A Tiger Moth.
Flight Simulator X or FS2004 (NB: An update for Acceleration/SP2 compatibility is available from the Support section)
Pentium IV 1.7 GHz
64Mb 3D graphics card
100Mb hard drive space
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|