- Home /
- Schweizer 300CBi /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A small helicopter but a great simulation! One of the most popular General Aviation utility and training helicopters in the World is now available for FSX and FS2004. The S300CBi is modelled in extreme high-quality detail based on extensive research on the real-world aircraft. The aircraft is supplied with a set of unique tools to customise and enhance your rotary flying experience, and an excellent tutorial to help you get to grips with rotary-wing flying.
- Highly accurate and intricately detailed model
- Authentic custom sound built from the real aircraft sounds - internal and external
- Highly realistic custom flight model created by an industry leader in this field
- High-quality authentic aircraft textures inside and out giving you that 'real feel'
- Based on extensive research on the real-world aircraft
- Immersive virtual cockpit with mouse clickable instruments and knobs
- Authentic 2D instrument panel
- FSX and FS2004 compatible
- Authentic animations: Rotors, rotating belts, moving swash plates, entry doors - even the door handles work!
- Details, details! Highly detailed engine and rotor drives and small but important items like the Comms and Nav radio antennas, footsteps, tie-down points, door hinges, temperature gauge probes, fuel tank caps - you can even see the printing on the individual drive belts, all individually numbered!
- Variety for fun flying! Aircraft variations include the choice of one or two fuel tanks (with appropriate changes in flight performance), four different paint schemes with 6 authentic national aircraft registrations. In total there are 100 variations to choose from! Even flying with or without a passenger is an option.
- Custom model and nation/registration selection tool for easy selection of the aircraft variation that you wish to fly. You will even see the correct number of people in the cabin!
- AeroLoad payload editor. Change the amount of fuel, baggage and the number of passengers you are carrying. You will even see the correct number of people in the cabin!
- AeroPaint texture utility. Create new custom liveries of the aircraft or edit the existing ones. (External painting program such as MS Paint required).
- Operating navigation and landing lights
- Cockpit night lighting
- Full and comprehensive documentation included based on the real aircraft manual, covering technical details, panel and gauge descriptions, normal and emergency procedures, checklists and much more.
- A dedicated website www.jfflyingclub.com to meet other Flying Club pilots, share your experiences, tips and download additional files, paints and resources and enhance the features of your Flying Club.
Minimum System Requirements:
Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration compatible) or FS2004
PIII 1.7GHz (2.5GHz for FSX)
256Mb RAM (512Mb For Windows XP or later versions of Windows)
16Mb 3D graphics card
760Mb hard drive space for FSX
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question