The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Join the Privileged Few!
Take the controls of one of the most prestigious private jets to streak around the globe. This elegant and powerful aircraft offers unrivalled piloting pleasure, with its 'New Generation' flight deck, and boasts the latest technological advances: simulation of all on-board systems, head-up display navigation, complete and ultra-realistic flight computer and much more.
With an interior offering the pinnacle of in-flight comfort (swimming pool as an option!), join the Jet Set of modern aviation. A charming stewardess will welcome you as you arrive on the tarmac. Climb aboard and make yourself comfortable. The supple leathers, fine hardwoods and many high-tech fittings are sure to impress you!
The highly exclusive Legacy jet is the latest creation from feelThere - the talented development team behind 737 Pilot In Command.
Another quality expansion pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004/ X, from Just Flight, the #1 publisher in the field!
A luxury set of aircraft features
- Exclusive: When you embark on the Legacy you will be welcomed and served by the animated flight attendant
- Warning cones positioned around the airplane while parked
- Airstairs passenger door with safety rope
- Exclusive: When you are comfortably seated, get real time in-flight information on screen; distance to/from destination/departure, local time, Estimated Time of Arrival, just like the real thing!
- Highly detailed luxury business jet powered by rear-mounted Rolls-Royce turbofan engines
- Luxury VIP/Executive interior
- Realistic flight dynamics created and tested by active Embraer pilot and based on manufacturer specifications
- Truly immersive sound experience with the real aircraft's digitized sounds: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks
- Numerous animations : windshield wipers, hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, stairs
- Nose-wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Frame-rate friendly.
16 variations to fly, 4 for each livery
- Default model
- No 'eye candy' model
- 2D panel and wing view model
- Virtual cockpit and wing view mode
- 32 bit High-resolution textures
- Easy-to-use paint kit
Four high-quality jet-setting liveries
- Embraer house livery
- PT-SCR Brazillian
- OK-SLN Denmark
- HB-JEO Swiss
Instrument panel features
- Full glass cockpit with advanced Honeywell digital avionics, CAT II and III approach logic certified.
- Photorealistic 2D panel with 6 photorealistic sub-panels: overhead, pedestal.
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit.
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain's or First Officer's seat (under virtual cockpit mode).
- Colour weather radar with turbulence detection.
- Exclusive: Head Up Display (HUD) giving the aircraft full CAT III landing capability.
- Radio auto-tuning.
- Ground proximity warning system (GPWS) and warnings and caution messages.
- TCAS II Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system.
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays.
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 for perfect instrument readability
- Systems simulated : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function with TO-RSV mode, GPWS, test system, ventral tank simulation.
- Very accurate Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption; follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight!
- Ice detection fully simulated
FMS (Flight Management System) features
- Ultra realistic and complete FMS
- Exclusive: 'Learn' function, so the FMS learns your flying habits and the prediction will be more accurate at each time.
- Five different patterns simulated including HOLD, PROCEDURE TURN, etc SID/STAR with DME arc.
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV, and more.
Minimum System Requirements:
Flight Simulator X (SP1) or FS2004
Windows XP (32-bit)
128Mb 3D graphics card
1.5Gb hard drive space
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $39.95
Buy NEW $19.95
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $10.00 (33%)
Buy NEW $29.95
Buy NEW $39.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question