- Home /
- F-4F Phantom Ultimate Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the F-4F Phantom is the opportunity to fly one of the most successful military aircraft of all time in MS Flight Simulator.
The F-4F Phantom is an advanced version of a multi role fighter aircraft that flew for the first time in 1958. It is still in service today and will continue to fly until 2012 when it is due to be replaced by the Eurofighter. During its long service life the Phantom has undergone numerous technical advancements to its avionic, radar and navigations systems as well as its armament.
AFS-Design has taken the most modern version of this famous aircraft and used it as the basis for this virtual version. The exterior model is highly detailed and the virtual cockpit is completely animated and several variants are ready for takeoff in both FS2004 and FSX. Numerous other small details round off this aircraft.
* Detailed exterior and interior models including und fully animated virtual cockpit
* High resolution textures with reflective surfaces
* Comprehensive light effects (for instance navigation and landing lights)
* Numerous animations (loading hatch, entrance, retractable undercarriage with shock absorber animation)
* Realistic flight dynamics
* Formation flying model with three F-4F Phantoms
* Arrestor hook animation
* Fully functioning autopilot
* Functional navigation avionics
* Engine animations with afterburners
Altogether there are 17 repaints of the following German air force squadrons: German air force in Hopsten, Jagdgeschwader 73 Steinhoff, Neuburg Jg74 M?rs, Richthofen Jg7 and special liveries of the German air force technical defence team as well the British and Turkish air forces.
Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (works with SP1/ SP2 and Acc. Pack) or 2004
Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Vista
1.5GHz (2.0GHz recommended) Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
64MB DirectX-compatible video card
DirectX-compatible sound card
300MB free HD space
Keyboard & Mouse
Recommended System Specifications:
2.0GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
128MB DirectX-compatible video card
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||First Class Simulations|