Manufacturer's DescriptionThe DC-10 began its flying career in 1971 and soon proved that three engines were better than two - or four! With a passenger capacity of 380 and a range of over 2,500 miles it was a revelation. Even today the DC-10 continues to ply its trade in passenger, cargo and tanker flavours. Now, by popular demand, the award-winning team at CLS has produced a fantastic version of this iconic aircraft for Flight Simulator X and 2004. It's the latest aircraft to join Just Flight's F-Lite range and it proves that the best things come in threes!
* The aircraft comes with full analogue pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer panels. Also included are the overhead, throttle quadrant and radio stack panels. The flight engineers station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing.
* Easy to use FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database, radio and navigation frequency entry, v-speed calculation, 'direct to' waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more.
* Animations include flaps, rudder, engine fans, passenger and cargo doors, thrust reversers, ailerons and elevators that droop when engines are shut down and there's even a pushback truck!
* KC-10A Extender and KDC-10 models feature animated fuel boom and drogues Perfect painting! DC-10 Collection includes 38 high quality liveries from around the world cover the 15 aircraft variants
* Fly with feeling! The package comes with six accurate flight models for the different aircraft variants, all benefiting from the CLS "True Feel" system
Microspft Flight Simulator X or 2004
1.7GHz (2.5GHz for FSX) Processor
512 MB RAM (1.0GB for FSX)
2.8 Gb Hard Drive space
64Mb video card (128Mb for FSX)
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|