- Home /
- 767 200/300 Series /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The 767 may live in the shadow of the larger 747, but the sturdy and efficient 767 files on many of the same routes worldwide. This wide body aircraft sits between the narrow body 757 and the Jumbo 747, and is used for both short and long haul duties.
The experts at CLS (Commercial Level Simulations) have worked their magic to develop superb models of the 767 in the -200 and -300 passenger variants, featured here in a set of 24 liveries from around the world.
The 767-200/300 series is part of the very popular and user-friendly F-Lite series. These top quality aircraft are extremely high in detail but less demanding to fly than today's most complex procedural simulators. F-Lite aircraft are a significant step up from the default Flight Simulator versions in terms of modelling and cockpit systems, but won't require weeks of study before you can get airborne!
Another quality expansion pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004/ X, from Just Flight, the #1 publisher in the field!
AIRCRAFT & LIVERIES
767-200 Passenger General Electric 80C2
767-200 Passenger General Electric 80A
767-200 Passenger Pratt & Witney
- United Airlines ï¿½ grey/dark blue
- JAL ï¿½ new livery
767-300 Passenger General Electric 80C2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- JAL new livery
- North American Airline
- Qantas ï¿½ older livery
- KLM - new livery
- Air New Zealand
- Garuda G-OBYE
767-300 Passenger Pratt & Witney
- Air Canada ï¿½ new livery
- Air China
- Condor (blue Thomas Cook)
- Delta ï¿½ new livery
- Martinair ï¿½ new livery
- XL Airways
- United Airlines ï¿½ new livery
767-300 Passenger Rolls Royce
- British Airways
- Dynamic wing flex
- Operating passenger and cargo doors
- XML coded landing Gear for better visual performance
- Pushback truck
- Rolls-Royce, Pratt and Whitney and General Electrical engines modelled, along with high
- Air stairs for passenger models
- Option for showing wings in the interior view (wing view)
- Numerous animations - passenger doors, cargo doors, flaps, rudder, elevators, undercarriage, engine fans, thrust reversers and spoilers
- Detailed flight deck when seen from the exterior
- Engine start smoke
- Touchdown tyre smoke effects
- Fire/sparks from the rear underbelly when you over-rotate
- Burning rubber effects
- Inspection lights
- Dynamic wing flex
PANEL & VIRTUAL COCKPIT FEATURES
- High quality 2D instrument panel
- Virtual Cockpit with mouse clickable operations
- Full analogue Pilot's, Co-Pilot's and Flight Engineer's panels
- Overhead, Throttle Quadrant and Radio stack panels
FMC: Limited function F-Lite Flight Management Computer which allows:
- Use of the SIDs and STARs in the Microsoft Flight Simulator database
- Radio and Navigation frequency entry
- V-speed calculation
- 'Direct to' waypoint features
- Progress display
- Estimated fuel on board, and more
Highly tuned 767 FDE flight-tested based on FAA simulation requirements, with:
- Differing location/weight/cargo/fuel specs for different 767 variants
- Improvements to 767 performance based on additional 767 pilot input and performance charts
- Individual FDE for specific airframe variants and engine type
- Different engine mount points for each engine type
- Different engine performance per type and variant
- All fuel and weight stations based on actual documentation
- 'True Feel' format for correct performance and feel
- Uses the default MSFS payload and fuel editor for ease of use and reliability
- Uses the default MSFS flight planner and Navigation Log for accurate flight/fuel planning
- Highly detailed texture mapping which doesn't compromise frame rates.
- A layered paint kit is included so you can create your own liveries (suitable additional paint program such as Photoshop required).
High-fidelity 747 Sound-sets for the Pratt and Witney, General Electric and Rolls Royce engines.
Comprehensive manual including flight tutorial.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question