The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Discover the true meaning of FEAR!
FEAR (First Encounter Assault Recon) is an intense combat experience with rich atmosphere and a deeply intense paranormal storyline presented entirely in first-person. Be the hero in your own spine-tingling epic of action, tension, and terror.
An unidentified paramilitary force infiltrates a multi-billion dollar aerospace compound, taking hostages but issuing no demands. A Special Forces team is sent in by the government to contain the situation, but contact is severed as an eerie signal interrupts radio communications. When the interference subsides moments later, the team has been obliterated. Live footage of the massacre shows an inexplicable wave of destruction tearing the soldiers apart before they can even react.
In light of the desperate situation the FEAR team is assembled. As part of this elite classified strike team created to deal with the most unusual and shocking of threats your mission is simple: Eliminate the intruders at any cost. Determine the origin of the signal. And contain this crisis before it spirals out of control.
The FEAR Platinum contains the Director's Edition of FEAR, as well as both the Extraction Point and Peseus Mandate expansion packs!
* Hyper-stylized combat for breathtaking cinematic quality action
* Gripping supernatural storyline for spine-tingling intensity of play
* Multiplayer action with multiple gameplay modes and all single-player capabilities
* Advanced graphics and physics for visceral movie-like experience
* Enemies with special abilities and A.I. so intuitive it's like battling living, breathing players
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Monolith Productions/ TimeGate|