- Home /
- F.E.A.R. 3 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Never Face FEAR Alone
Nine months ago, Point Man and his F.E.A.R. squad were tapped to stop a telepathically gifted cannibal who had begun a murderous rampage. Point Man learned the target was his brother, Paxton Fettel, working alongside their tortured and psychically powerful mother, Alma Wade. Despite this revelation, Point Man followed orders to destroy them and subsequently ravaged the surrounding city and most of his F.E.A.R. team. Now, it is clear that Alma's psychic influence survived - and worse, she is about to birth something that could destroy the world.
Fettel has returned from death with an unclear agenda, refusing to leave Point Man's side and asking for help to reach Alma. The remaining F.E.A.R. squad is still trying to complete their mission. With his chain of command broken and Point Man calling his own shots, where will his allegiance lie?
F.E.A.R. 3 introduces divergent co-op, giving players distinctly different abilities affecting their own play as well as the experience of their co-op partner. Gamers participate in single player or co-op modes as Point Man, a genetically enhanced super soldier originally introduced in F.E.A.R., or they can play cooperatively as his conniving brother Paxton Fettel, whose incredible telekinetic power has given him life beyond the grave.
- F.3.A.R delivers all the hallmarks that define the F.E.A.R. brand - terrifying paranormal horror, frenetic combat, and a dramatic storyline.
- F.3.A.R. evolves the brand, introducing Divergent Co-op - deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own play as well as the experience of gamers they are playing with... or against.
- Legendary horror film director John Carpenter and horror writer Steve Niles provide their expertise and guidance to take F.3.A.R.'s intensity to the next level.
- Proprietary technology creates random scare events to increase the feeling of isolation and unpredicatability when playing alone or with a friend, and offers new experiences each time gamers play through.
- The game world is tainted by the Almaverse, the alternate dimension where Alma's psychic essence subsists. New sinister and fantastical enemy creatures birthed in Alma's warped mind spill into reality and intensify the panic.
- Active 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, phasing portal systems and best in class mech combat aid players in facing an army of soldiers and paranormal enemies.
Minimum System Rquirements:
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz/ AMD Athlon X2 4800+ Processor
10GB Hard Disk Space
nVidia 8800 GT 512MB RAM/ ATI 3850HD 512MB RAM Video Card
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93GHz+/ Intel quad core 2.66+/ AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1GHz Processor
nVidia 9800 GTX+ 5112MB RAM/ ATI 5750HD 512MB RAM or better Video Card
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment|
|Developer||Day 1 Studios|
Buy NEW $12.95
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $59.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $40.00 (44%)
Buy NEW $9.95