A World To Build... Or Destroy
Elemental: War of Magic is a turn-based strategy game set in a world of magic, warfare and intrigue. In it, players take on the role of a powerful sorcerer known as a "Sovereign".
Players found new cities, research new technologies, study spells, build a family dynasty, engage in diplomacy, fight wars, go on quests and much more as they strive to overcome all enemies and dominate the world.
- A strategy game in an RPG world.
- Randomly Generated Maps.
- 10 Unique Factions.
- In-Depth unit and character design.
- Tactical Battles.
- Rich, story-driven campaign developed by Random House's Del Rey.
- Incredible replayability.
- Single player or Multiplayer (up to 16 players).
- Plays on very low end hardware.
- Takes advantage of the latest hardware.
- Massive modding support.
- From the people who brought you Galactic Civilizations and Sins of a Solar Empire.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista/ 7
128MB 3D video card (GeForce 6800/ Radeon X1600 or better)
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|