Fight, Manage & Rule!
In East India Company, players will enjoy building the World's most powerful trading empire and engaging in vigorous battles in both single player and multiplayer modes, all within a breathtaking cinematic game environment.
Players will fight, manage and rule nations from Europe to the Far East with eight nationalities to choose from: British, Dutch, French, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Spanish and Holy Roman Empire.
Starting modestly, you will build your fleet, establish connections to far away countries, and keep the rivaling nations at bay. Choose from a wide array of ship classes, including a variety of transport and military vessels. Create diverse fleets and assign each of them specific trading routes. Control and upgrade well situated ports as you form your strategy for domination.
Conflicts and wars are inevitable. When hostile fleets engage each other, the spectacular naval battles are fought from a real-time tactical level. Devastating broadsides are fired with a deafening roar and cannon balls tear through enemy ships and their crew. For greater tactical depth, command your ship and give independent orders to each of your fleets. Fight against the other European powers to create a trading empire that will rule above all others in this groundbreaking strategy war game!
- Spectacular cinematic and epic naval battles.
- Two Command Modes: Give orders to all your ships in RTS mode or take the helm of a single ship in Direct Command-mode.
- Unique combination of war and trading.
- State of the art diplomacy AI.
- Eight playable nations: England, France, Holland, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Spain
and the Holy Roman Empire.
- Over 10 realistic ship types; from small sloops and cutters to the East Indiaman and warships.
- Realistic yet fast-paced naval combat
- Hire fleet commanders who will gain new skills and increase the abilities of your fleets
- Take over ports and protect your shipping routes to create the largest trading empire.
- Multiplayer (Internet or LAN):
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous players.
- Player statistics tracked on the EIC game server.
- Several game modes for with single and teamÃƒ"šÃ‚ approach.
- Raise your ranking by thwarting your opponents.
- Head-to-head missions are a true test of strategic skill.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
1.6 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
1 GB (2 GB recommended for Windows Vista)
128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible or better video card with pixelshader 2.04X
PC DVD-ROMDirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Approx. 6 GB free HD space
3-button Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers.
Internet connection for multiplayer.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|