Unleash The Dragon Within!
In Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis, players find themselves once again in Rivellon, a timeless world full of awe and magic, shattered and frightened by the apocalyptic wars of the past. No one knows why so many people had to give their lives. Everything seems to be over, but the peace was deceptive, for the demon has returned and the horror once again runs its course.
Players begin as a Dragon Slayer, hunters whom travel the countryside determined to rid their lands of Dragons. As the story of Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis unfolds, the player will discover new abilities and possibilities as they evolve into a legendary Dragon Lord. In addition, the player character's abilities can be steadily improved over the course of the game and specialised in specific areas. The further a player quests in the world of Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis, the more exciting the gaming experience becomes.
Over the course of the game, players will be able to find many items which have special game-play functions; some can be combined with others to advance further in the game. Additionally, players can use a large variety of weapons in their struggle against a seemingly inevitable fate. An extremely varied and demanding quest structure guarantees hours of fun and a high replay value.
- Sequel to the award-winning Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity Role Playing Games! Following the lineage of these two much-acclaimed RPGs, Divinity II: Ego Draconis has adapted many of the most famous elements that made these two original games classics. Divinity II: Ego Draconis makes use of the same classless system that was incorporated in Divine Divinity, which allows you to choose your own path as you become a Dragon Knight.
- Fight as both a human and a dragon - Don't settle for taming and riding a dragon when you can be the Dragon! For the first time, an RPG unleashes the very power of the Dragon on you! Climb high and vaporize all that stands in your way as you strategically use both your human and dragon forms to defeat Damian and become the ultimate Dragon Knight!
- Dynamically unfolding storyline depending on your choices and skills - Divinity II : Ego Draconis gives you a wide range of moral choices when deciding on how to act on quest objectives. When you make these choices, the consequences of your actions appear throughout game play. Consequences such as up to 20 possible quest solutions, new quest chains, NPC reactions, vendor pricing and other experience-altering consequences make Divinity II: Ego Draconis very interesting and engaging.
- Use your powerful Battle Tower as base of operations - Looming like a colossal stone claw over Sentinel Island, stands the Battle Tower, a vast citadel built many centuries ago by Maxos, the Dragon Mage. Become bound to the Battle Tower through a mystical relic known as the Dragon Stone. The Dragon Stone allows you to teleport to the Battle Tower at any moment so that you can utilize the powers within.
- Build your very own ultimate fighting creature - Conjure the spirits to bring to life a creature made from body parts you have collected during your battles. This creature?s power is literally the sum of its body parts; the composition of various limbs determines its strengths and abilities. Once you are able to assemble this abomination, you may summon it to support you in combat.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
18.GHz Dual Core processor
1GB RAM (XP)/ 2GB RAM (Vista)
256MB graphics card with DirectX 9.0c and Shader model 3.0 support (NVidia 7600 series/ ATI 1600 or higher)
Sound card with support for DirectX 9.0c
DirectX 9.0c (XP)/ DirectX 10 (Vista)
9GB free HD space
Recommended System Specifications:
2.6GHz dual core processor
512MB graphics card with DirectX 9.0c & Shader Model 3.0 support (NVidia 8800 series/ ATI 3800 series)
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|