The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The defeat of Diablo, Lord of Terror, should have given rise to an age of hope. Instead, it has drawn out a shadowy being of immense power whose malevolent purpose has yet to be revealed. Reaper of Souls, the upcoming expansion to Blizzard Entertainment's epic action RPG Diablo® III, opens a dark and terrifying new chapter in the ongoing conflict over the mortal realm of Sanctuary.
Malthael, the fallen Archangel of Wisdom, vanished long ago. In Reaper of Souls, he returns as the Angel of Death and seizes the Black Soulstone, which contains the essence of the Prime Evil. Should this dark power be unleashed upon the world, the results would be catastrophic.
Fortunately, a new hero is ready to join the cause and bring Malthael to justice-the Crusader. Clad in massive armor and bearing an impenetrable shield, this new playable class charges into battle wielding a range of cruel and punishing weapons and employing powerful battle magic to strengthen allies and weaken foes. A natural walking tank, the Crusader adds might and versatility to any party of adventurers.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Act V continues the story where it left off in Diablo III, taking players through the legendary city of Westmarch to the ancient halls of the Pandemonium Fortress
- Level cap increased to 70, enabling players to reach new heights of power
- The Crusader enters the fray, joining ranks with the Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, and Wizard
- New spells and abilities for each of the game's five original heroes
- Redesigned loot system drops "fewer, but better" items, rewarding players with useful upgrades
- Collect rare items of unprecedented power, including game-changingLegendaries
- Customize your hero's appearance and augment your items' power with a new artisan, the Mystic
- Upgrades to Diablo III's Paragon progression system add even more end-game character advancement and replayability
- Battle a new menagerie of fiendish monsters slavering for the chance to feast upon Sanctuary's heroes
- Never stop exploring with Adventure Mode, where all waypoints are unlocked so players can do battle in any setting
- Engage in Loot Runs to test your mettle in 10-20 minute dungeons consisting of randomized areas, monsters, and bosses
- Take on Bounties for fun and rewarding objective-based challenges
- Connect with your allies like never before with all-new updates to Diablo III's social system, including Clans and Groups
Requires original Diablo III game to play
Minimum System Requirements
|Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c||Mac® OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newer|
|Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+||Intel® Core 2 Duo|
|NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better||NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better|
|1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)||2 GB RAM|
|12 GB available HD space||12 GB available HD space|
|DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)||DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)|
|Broadband** Internet connection||Broadband** Internet connection|
|1024x768 minimum resolution||1024x768 minimum resolution|
Note: Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband internet connection. Wireless results may vary.
Recommended System Requirements
|Windows® Vista/7 (latest service packs)||Mac® OS X 10.7.x or newer|
|Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz||Intel® Core 2 Duo|
|2 GB RAM||2 GB RAM|
|NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better||NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 4670 or better|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.3000|
Buy NEW $24.95
Regular Price: $89.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question