The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Since the beginning of time, the forces of Order and Chaos have been engaged in an eternal struggle to decide the fate of all Creation. That struggle has now come to the Mortal Realm... and neither Man, Demon, nor Angel will be left unscathed.
After possessing the body of the hero who defeated him, Diablo resumes his nefarious scheme to shackle humanity into unholy slavery by joining forces with the other Prime Evils, Mephisto and Baal. Only you will be able to determine the outcome of this final encounter.
In Diablo II, return to a world of dark fantasy. As one of five distinct character types, explore the world of Diablo II - journey across distant lands, fight new villains, discover new treasures, and uncover ancient mysteries, all in the quest to stop the Lord of Terror, once and for all.
In the Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, you will return to follow the path of Baal, the last of the Prime Evils, into the Barbarian Highlands of the north. Traveling with hordes of demonic minions, Baal intends to corrupt the powerful Worldstone, which protects the whole of the mortal plane from the forces of Hell. You will face a new series of quests and challenges to prevent the vile minions of the underworld from destroying the world of Sanctuary.
- Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities
- Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas
- Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore
- Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters
- Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.net
- Optional 3Dfx and Direct3D support
Lords of Destruction Expansion Pack:
- Two new character classes (the Assassin and the Druid) each with 30 unique skills/spells
- One new Act set in the Barbarian Highlands
- Many new monster types, including bosses and uniques
- Interactive environments, such as siege towers and fortified battlements
- Thousands of new weapons, armor, and magical items, including class-specific quest items
- New recipes for the Horadric Cube
- Increased Stash Size
HDD: 1.75 GB available HD space
Memory: 64 MB RAM
OS: Windows® XP or Windows Vista®
CPU: Pentium® 233 MHz or equivalent
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question