- Home /
- Dead Space 2 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Bring The Terror To Space
Engineer Isaac Clarke returns in Dead Space 2 for another blood-curdling adventure in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space.
After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as "The Sprawl", the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government, and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the gruesome onslaught.
With an arsenal of tools to dismember Necromorphs and new determination, an engineer will bring the terror to space.
New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature Plasma Cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores epic Zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless necromorph onslaught.
Survival isn't the only thing on Isaac's mind in Dead Space 2 - this time, he calls the shots.
Chaos Hits The Sprawl:
- Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that's decimating a massive space city, Isaac Clarke will dismember, impale, and stomp his way across the Sprawl.
- Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival.
Master The Terror:
- Familiar as well as all-new grotesque creatures lurk around every corner.
- Wield a set of devastating tools to bring the terror to space. Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space.
Tear Through Space In Zero G:
- Fire up Isaac's suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before. Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360° movement.
- For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak with others. Fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and strategically dismember your friends.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP2)/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
2.8 GHz processor or equivalent ( any Pentium 4.2.8 GHz or better, AMD Athlon64 3000+ or better, any Athlon 64 X2 or Core Duo Processor)
1GB RAM (XP)/ 2 GB RAM (Windows 7 or Vista) or more
8x speed or faster CD/DVD drive
10GB of free HD space
256 MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required. NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better, ATI X1600 Pro or better*
Direct 9.0c compatible sound card
* NVIDIA GeForce 7300, 7600 GS and 8500 and ATI X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum requirements. Integrated chipsets may experience issues.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $39.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $50.00 (56%)
Buy NEW $9.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $109.95
You Save: $60.00 (55%)
Buy NEW $14.95
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $15.00 (50%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question