- Home /
- Damnation /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Changing the landscape of shooters forever with a revolutionary blend of movement and combat in all three dimensions, Damnation is a non-stop test of reflexes, decision-making and action. Taking the shooter vertical, Damnation features massive streaming landscapes that set the stage for post-industrial battles between humanity and an unstoppable corporation in the wastelands known as Damnation. With the freedom to go anywhere and kill anyone to reach a goal, players create their own routes using vehicles, acrobatics and climbing to get around the huge maps.
In Damnation, players take control of Captain Hamilton Rourke, a member of the guerrilla resistance force known as the Peacekeepers. A veteran of the Great War, Rourke has his own personal agenda in avenging the death of his fiance.
- Huge Scale - With vast, streaming environments, Damnation's levels are truly organic 3D spaces that cover miles of horizontal distance and thousands of vertical feet. Players choose from multiple paths and tactics in gigantic landscapes that unfold in all three dimensions. Using exhilarating combinations of swift, flowing movement and combat, players will be faced with frenetic all-action attacks that can come from any direction.
- Player Choice and Freedom - It could take up to three hours in real-time travel to get from one end to the other and another three hours to climb to the top. But with acrobatics and vehicles, players are able to get their own routes, as they look at the massive map ahead, above and below them.
- "Spirit Vision" - Players can activate the hero's "Spirit Vision" power to see through walls and anticipate the enemy's movements.
- Daredevil Stunts - Players perform stunning moves at the limits of human ability to jump between ledges, swing on ropes and chains, and traverse vertical surfaces. Zip, slide, vault, shinny, swing and jump through the environment with intelligent AI attacking from all sides, above and below.
- Multiplayer - Play through the entire singleplayer campaign in co-op or take it to the next level online with multiplayer. Experience action and tactics in vertical environments with fully enabled 'Spirit Vision.'
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
2.8 Ghz Pentium or AMD equivalent processor
16 GB RAM
DirectX compatible sound card
10 GB free HD space
GeForce 7600/ Radeon X1300 or above video card
Dual layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66Ghz or Athlon X2 3800+ processor
GeForce 8800GTX/ Radeon 3800 series or above video card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi sound card
11GB free HD space
TCP/IP Mode (2-8 players) Requirements:
512Kbps + recommended TCP/IP network
Supported Graphics Cards:
Damnation requires an ATi or nVidia garphics card
ATi Radeon X1300 or above/ HD2XXX/ HD3XXX/ HD4XXX series
nVidia Geforce 7600 or above 7/8/9/GTX2XX series
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Blue Omega Entertainment|
Buy NEW $14.95
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $15.00 (50%)
Buy NEW $9.95
Buy NEW $79.95
Buy NEW $39.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $50.00 (56%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question