- Home /
- Crysis: Warhead /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Adapt. Engage. Dominate
In Crysis Warhead, players will don the Nanosuit of Sergeant Sykes, also known as 'Psycho', one of the most memorable characters from Crysis. More brash and aggressive than his Delta Force squadmate Nomad, players will experience Psycho's parallel story during the events of the original game, finding that life on the other side of the island is even more intense and explosive than they ever could have imagined. Luckily, Psycho's Nanosuit is just as capable and he's equipped with an even bigger arsenal of fully customizable weapons and new vehicles, giving players access to the tools they need to dominate any situation.
Crysis Warhead is a parallel story to Crysis, one of the most critically-acclaimed first person shooters and PC games of 2007. The game is first title to be developed at Crytek's Budapest studio, and built on a new, enhanced and optimized version of Crytek's CryENGINE 2 technology.
Adapt to dominate
- The Nanosuit may look the same, but the soldier underneath is definitely different. Whether jumping into battles with dual SMGs blazing or blowing up enough vehicles to turn the island into a junkyard, players will find Psycho's in-your-face style geared less towards just surviving the battle, and more towards total domination.
- Complete Freedom, Start-to-Finish - Crysis Warhead features more of the open-ended sandbox game design Crytek has brought to the FPS genre throughout the entire experience, with minute-to-minute gameplay geared to be even more explosive and dynamic than in Crysis.
- Breakthrough Performance - Built on an enhanced version of Crytek's industry-leading CryENGINE 2 game engine, Crysis Warhead not only features even more breathtaking, cutting edge visuals than the original game, but also performs markedly better across a wide range of PCs.
- Introducing Crysis Wars - The future of multiplayer across the Crysis universe, Crysis Wars will be an exciting step forward for fans of Crysis, featuring a yet-to-be revealed new mode.
- Open, Physicalized World - Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles from VTOL's to boats and using the environment itself against your enemies.
Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Vista
Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
1GB RAM (1.5GB on Windows Vista)
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better video card
256MB of Graphics Memory
15GB HDD space
DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
DirectX 9.0c or DirectX10
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Crytek Studios - Budapest|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question