The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Ruthless Real-World Action
Conflict: Denied Ops is a new paramilitary themed co-op FPS from award-winning developers, Pivotal Games, and is the fifth game in the best selling Conflict series. When the US government needs to act, but can not afford to be associated with the operation, deniable operatives are dispatched. Members of the unit must bear no identity; no objects, papers or clothing that could associate them with the government. Their task is to do anything necessary, no matter how ruthless, to dissolve the threat. Conflict: Denied Ops puts players in control of two of these merciless operatives, each of them highly specialized in both weapons and military tactics.
- Be part of the most topical paramilitary group, the CIA Special Activities Division
- Explore a great variety of real-world locations as you fight in 10 hotspots around the world
- Use your AI partner as an extension of your own weaponry and to provide cover as you chase your target
- Swap between your two main characters at any point in time with the touch of a button
- Team up with a friend and experience the co-op single player campaign online or split screen
- Call-in air strikes, take control or armed vehicles and upgrade your weapons for increased firepower
- Take cover as your surroundings are blown to pieces in real time thanks to the unique Puncture Technology
- Experience realistic and massively destructible environments where carnage is permanent
Mimimum System Requirements:
Windows Vista/ XP
14GB free HD space
128MB video card with Shader Model 3+ (GeForce 6800+, ATi Radeon X1300+)
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question