The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
From the beaches of Normandy to the jungles of the south Pacific Islands... the Commandos are sent to the deadliest missions of World War II. This stunning collection offers you all five titles of the Commandos series in one unique pack. Lead to battle the best force that the Allies have at their disposal!
Commandos - Behind Enemy Lines
There are six highly trained commandos under your charge, and you've got to get these brave soldiers behind enemy lines in order to collect important information for the Allied invasion. Of course, that will mean using each warrior's powers to your advantage. At your disposal, you have a Green Beret, a sniper, a Marine, a demolition expert, a Spy, and a veteran Driver to help you in your quest. Stealth is of the essence in this mission-based experience that will take you through more than 20 adventures spanning the expanses of North Africa and Europe.
- More than 20 missions
- six incredible characters
- awesome graphics
- high-powered weaponry
- six-player action via Internet.
Commandos - Beyond The Call of Duty
The Nazis are invading Europe, and you've got to help the Allied forces stop the terrifying bunch before it's too late. The game's original six heroes are back for more action, aided by two new characters a Yugoslav military officer and a member of the Dutch Resistance. You'll begin each game ranked as a sergeant, trying to elevate your status to that of Field Marshal by game's end. Each stunningly detailed mission can only be accomplished by using each of the eight commandos' skills properly, requiring as much patience as combat skills.
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty is essentially a mission add-on pack for Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, adding eight more missions, some new weapons and a higher graphics resolution. This game is sold as a stand-alone product, so you won't need the original Commandos to play.
- Six classic characters
- Two new Allies
- A great story
- Incredible strategy
- Multiplayer action via Internet.
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Commandos 2: Men of Courage is a tactical action/strategy game set against the backdrop of World War II. Take control of an elite group of commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of mission-based objectives. Go covert into new environments based on authentic WWII locations: the heart of the third Reich, a northern European submarine installation, the headquarters of the Japanese army and more. Players have access to a variety of weapons and vehicles, including jeeps, tanks, trucks, ships, bazookas and flame-throwers. The game features authentic WWII scenarios with 10 missions spanning nine different environments in night and day.
- Interact like never before with the environment: steal enemy uniforms and weapons, climb poles, swing from cables, swim, utilize vehicles, and climb in/out of buildings, ships, planes.
- Control nine commandos: including a green beret, sniper, demolitions expert, seductress, thief, and even a dog.
- All new 3D engine: rotate the environment 360°, move seamlessly in/out of buildings, submarines, planes and under water, and zoom in/out on the environment.
- Innovative camera control: simultaneous control of multiple gameplay windows in real time
- Authentic WWII scenarios: 10 missions spanning 9 different environments in night and day with realistic weather effects.
- Multiplayer: Go to war with others in a cooperative multiplayer mode (Multiplayer available in PC version only)
- New WWII vehicles and weapons: including jeeps, tanks, trucks, ships, bazookas and flame-throwers.
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin is a game of real-time tactics that places you in command of an elite unit of Special Forces behind enemy lines. From the shores of France to the heart of the Third Reich, strike fast from land or sea with your small squad of guerrilla fighters, infiltrating hostile territories and conducting raids to disrupt the German war machine.
- Historical wwii campaigns - engage the enemy across Europe, from the eastern front of Stalin grad, to the Gestapo headquarters in Berlin, to the d-day assault on Omaha beach, each offering unique tactical situations
- Multiple paths to victory - prepare your commandos for a variety of strategies as enemy bombing raids lay waste to environments, requiring you to change your tactics and approach
- Guerrilla warfare - utilize ambush tactics, stealth, sabotage, and demolitions to disrupt enemy advances
- Multiplayer combat - test your skills head-to-head with up to 8 other players via LAN and internet
- Improved accessibility - Commandos 3: Destination Berlin features more detailed, smaller maps providing more action-orientated missions that form part of an overall campaign. A strong narrative drives the story via cinematic briefing screens.
Commandos Strike Force
In a new direction for the multi-million selling series, Commandos Strike Force takes you right into the heart of the action from a first person perspective. Take control of the three members of the 'Strike Force' unit, each with their own play style. Switch between the Green Beret, always at the heart of the action with his expertise in combat and the use of heavy weaponry, the Sniper with his nerves of steel and expert marksmanship, and the Spy, stealthily striking at the heart of the enemy. However, it is up to you how you execute plans of attack by combining the Commandos' unique skills.
- Up to 16 players can battle each other online in deathmatch or team battles
- Players can infiltrate enemy ranks as the spy
- First time the series has used the first person shooter format.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
Pentium 1.8GHz processor
64MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
DirectX 90.c compatible sound card
8GB free HD space
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question