The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
200 feet above the countryside. 350 mph. A salvo of bombs and rockets is released, shattering across enemy positions. Suddenly, enemy fighters dive in to engage. Bullets fly. Adrenaline surges, hearts pound. The battle for Europe has begun.
Combat Flight Simulator 3 places players in the position of either a fighter, a ground attack or bomber pilot in the thick of World War II, from 1943 to the end of the war, allowing them to feel the heart-pounding rush of low-to-the-ground air combat over the European countryside. Players can enlist for the U.S. Army Air Force, Britain's Royal Air Force (RAF) or the German Luftwaffe as they fly missions revolving around air superiority, close air support and low-altitude tactical bombing.
- Low Altitude-high impact - For the first time in the history of the franchise, "Combat Flight Simulator 3" allows players to lead exciting high-speed, low-altitude strafing runs to bomb strategic enemy targets.
- Fly WWII's finest - Combat Flight Simulator 3 features a stunning collection of 18 WWII aircraft, including the first jet fighters in history, realistically rendered in the tradition of the Combat Flight Simulator franchise.
- Experience Europe in a new light - Combat Flight Simulator 3 features a new graphics engine designed specifically to showoff highly-detailed and enhanced 3D models and textures while flying in fast, low altitude action.
- Live the life of an authentic WWII pilot - Pilots manage new character role-playing attributes, including G-force tolerance, vision and physical health that change throughout the course of the war campaign.
- Experience aerial action that never ends - With enhanced online cooperative multiplayer action, players coordinate with friends to influence how battles are fought on persistent campaign servers.
- Soar alongside friends - Friends become wingmen as players work together to achieve mission goals. Players can coordinate to man a bomber, playing the role of either bombardier or gunner. Combat Flight Simulator 3 owners can host their own campaign and mission servers to simulate a persistent online multiplayer game, allowing players to continue to fly WWII missions in an ongoing campaign.
Minimum System Specifications:
PC with 400 MHz equivalent or higher processor
128 MB of system RAM for 2000/XP, 64 MB for 98/Me
16 MB video card required
900 MB available hard disk space
4x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
56 Kbps or better Internet access required for online play
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question