Who is the rightful owner of the jewel boards?
Sebastian Grenard has won a court case claiming ownership of the Golden Jewel Board and has seized it from Rupert Pack's museum.
Its now time for you to hit the trail with Rupert and go on a journey through the shrines and castles of Hernan Cortes' lore to reclaim rightful ownership of the legendary Golden Jewel Board. Swap jewels and collect puzzle pieces to unravel a perplexing web of Rupert's Jewel Quest® family history. With over 175 new Jewel Quest® Heritage boards, including 3 jewel-swapping modes, new surprises await in every level.
- 35 stunning around-the-world scenes
- Over 175 unique Jewel Quest® boards, each with its own challenges
- 3 modes of play in Jewel Quest® Heritage
- Discover new Puzzle pieces and Rupert's Family Tree
- Double the gameplay with an all new Expert Mode, which unlocks after the mystery is solved
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows® XP/Vista and Windows® 7 compatible
Pentium IV 800 MHz
256 MB free hard drive space
Minimum screen resolution 800x600
Direct 3D enabled graphics card
DirectX version 7.0 or later
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|