The second instalment in the chart-topping Real Crimes hidden object mystery series!
Journey back to 1889 when Melville Macnaghten, Assistant Chief Constable of Old Scotland Yard, re-opens an investigation into a horrific series of murders, committed in the Whitechapel area of London the previous year. Together with scientist Francis Galton use the most revolutionary technology of the era to gather evidence and identify the notorious murderer, known as "Jack the Ripper".
- Investigate dozens of areas of interest including the 5 murder scenes!
- Retrace the steps of the victims and hunt for clues
- Analyse the evidence and look for connections
- Identify new "Ripperâ€ suspects
- Draw your ultimate conclusions and decide which suspect is Jack the Ripper!
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows® XP/Vista and Windows® 7 compatible
Pentium® III 800 MHz
512 MB RAM
214 MB Hard Drive Space
Keyboard and Mouse
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|