- Home /
- Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionGet all the Civilization your little heart could desire in this massive pack!
Sid Meier's Civilization series has been critically lauded since it's inception in 1991. Now, with Civilization Chronicles, you can experience the series' evolution from the begining all the way up to the most recent entry, Civilization IV!
Sid Meiers Civilization I
Sid Meiers Civilization II
Civilization II: Fantastic Worlds
Civilization II: Conflicts in Civilization
Civilization II: Test of Time
Sid Meiers Civilization III
Sid Meiers Civilization III: Play the World
Sid Meiers Civilization III: Conquests
Sid Meiers Civilization IV
In addition to the games, the pack will be a real treat for hard core gaming fans with such bonuses as:
* Civilization: The Card Game - An original tabletop card game designed by Civilization IV lead designer Soren Johnson, featuring 300 custom cards and rules based on Civilization IV.
* The Chronicles of Civilization - A 96-Page book containing the history of Civilization, as told through interviews with past Civilization designers, an interview with Sid Meier and lead designer Soren Johnson, an article by journalist and author Steven L. Kent on the significance of the series in the computer gaming industry, and other original literature.
* Video DVD - DVD content includes a detailed presentation by lead designer Soren Johnson and artist Dorian Newcomb about the creation of Civilization IV, complimented by gameplay footage of every iteration of the game, game trailers from the Civilization series and more.
* Other exciting extras for fans and newcomers alike include printed tech tree posters from each game, wallpaper images, podcast MP3s and more!
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.6000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question