- Home /
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings (Expansion) /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Sid Meier's Civilization V: God & Kings takes players through time as they engage in new quests and global competitions, interact with new types of city-states, and master exciting new systems for land and naval combat. The game features nine new civilizations, each ruled by a new leader, nine new wonders, three original scenarios and dozens of new units, buildings, technologies and resources that have been added to offer even more ways for players to expand their empire on their quest to rule the world.
- A Wealth of New Content - 27 new units, 13 new buildings, nine new wonders, and nine new playable civilizations all highlight this grand expansion pack. Among the new civilizations are the Netherlands (William I, Prince of Orange), the Celts (Boudicca), and the Mayans (Pacal the Great).
- Religion - Quite possibly the most requested major addition to Civilization V, the Gods & Kings expansion offers a new "Faith" resource that enables you to found your own religion and grow it from a simple Pantheon of the Gods to a world-spanning fully-customized religion.
- Reworked Combat System - Combat has been reworked, as has the AI, placing more emphasis on balanced army composition. Among the changes to the combat system is the addition of melee naval units, which will force you to really rethink the way you execute your naval assaults.
- Enhanced Diplomacy, with Espionage - In addition to being able to establish embassies with your rival civilizations, spies will now be an important part of how you conduct your foreign affairs. Surveiling foreign cities, stealing advanced techs, and garnering influence with city-states are some of the things you'll be able to do with this new powerful mechanic.
- New City-States - With religion being added to the game, it only made sense to introduce Religious city-states which will interact with your religion in special ways. In addition, Mercantile city-states will be attractive for those of you who love to grow your civilization's treasury. All city-states will use the greatly expanded quest system, making city-states more dynamic and diplomatic victories more challenging, while decreasing the importance of gold when dealing with city-states.
- New Scenarios - Three new scenarios are included in Civilization V: Gods & Kings. Experience the fall of Rome, explore the medieval era, and my personal favorite: a unique scenario in a Victorian science-fiction setting.
Requirements:Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3/ Windows Vista SP2/ Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
- DVD-ROM Drive: Required for disc-based installation
- Video: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX version 9.0c
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $19.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $119.95
You Save: $70.00 (58%)
Buy NEW $9.95
Buy NEW $9.95