Civilization IV: Complete Edition includes Civ IV and all of its expansion packs - Civilization IV: Warlords and Civilization IV: Colonization.
Civilization IV comes to life like never before in a beautifully detailed, living 3D world that elevates the gameplay experience to a whole new level. Whether playing multiplayer or single player, team play offers a new way of setting locked alliances that result in shared wonder effects, visibility, unit trading and shared territory that delivers a plethora of new strategic and tactical options.
With over 6 million units sold and unprecedented critical acclaim from fans and press around the world, Sid Meier's Civilization is recognized as one of the greatest PC game franchises of all-time. Now, Sid Meier and Firaxis Games take this incredibly fun and addictive game to new heights by adding new ways to play and win, new tools to manage and expand your civilization, all-new easy to use mod capabilities and intense multiplayer modes and options. Civilization IV comes to life like never before in a beautifully detailed, living 3D world that elevates the gameplay experience to a whole new level. Whether playing multiplayer or single player, team play offers a new way of setting locked alliances that result in shared wonder effects, visibility, unit trading and shared territory that delivers a plethora of new strategic and tactical options.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Faster-Paced Fun - Gameplay has been streamlined for a tighter, faster and more compelling experience.
- Greater Accessibility and Ease of Play - An easy-to-use interface will be immediately familiar to RTS and action game players, and newcomers to the series will be able to jump in and play.
- Tech Tree - Flexible Tech tree allows players more strategic choices for developing their civilizations along unique paths.
- More Civs, Units, and Improvements to enhance and grow your empire.
- Multiplayer - LAN, Internet, PBEM and Persistent Turn-Based Server (PTBS) offer players all-new strategies and ways to play when competing or cooperating with live opponents.
- Team Play - Whether playing multiplayer or single player, team play offers a new way of setting locked alliances that result in shared wonder effects, visibility, unit trading and shared territory that delivers a plethora of new strategic and tactical options.
- Civ IV comes to life! - Beautiful 3D world with dozens of fully animated units (including culturally unique units) and totally customizable armies. Cities and wonders will appear on the map. Wonder movies are back!
- Mods and Community Tools - Designed from the ground up for modability, the game contains a powerful map editor with XML and Python support.
- Choose Your Leader - Most Civs now have 2 leaders from which to choose, with each Leader having traits that provide various bonuses to the player.
- Civics – With the discovery of new techs, civic options can become available. Freedom of speech or slavery? Hereditary rule or open elections? This creates endless government choices and possibilities!
- Religion - Now there are 7 religions in the game that are unlocked through researching. When unlocked, the religion spreads through a player's empire allowing them to use the religion to help manage happiness, gain gold and create Great Prophets.
- Great People - As the player uses specialists they gain Great People points in the city that is utilizing the specialists. Great People include the Artist, Tycoon, Prophet, Engineer, & Scientist. They can be used to get free techs, start Golden Ages, or join a city to increase its output.
- Promotions - Each unit has a promotion path that emphasizes specific unit traits. Promotions include bonuses to Attack/Defend on specific terrains/features, movement bonuses, sight/visibility bonuses and increased withdrawal chances.
- In-Game Movies - Civ IV will have over 70 in-game movies.
Civilization IV - Warlords expansion
An all-new expansion pack, Warlords pays homage to some of history's greatest military leaders, delivering six new scenarios, giving players the chance to change the course of history with the help of their new powerful "warlord" unit. The expansion pack is loaded with new civilizations, new leaders and more units, resources and wonders that can be used in both single and multiplayer games.
- A new person type called the Warlord
- Conquer an enemy and subjugate them to your rule
- Delivers six scenarios
- Provides 6 new civilizations and associated unique units
- Ten new leaders, including leaders for the new civilizations as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations
- Two new leader traits
- Three new wonders
- Each civilization has a new unique building as well as their unique unit
- Many new items presented throughout the scenarios
- Expanded features and gameplay tweaks made to the core game
- Contains all of the patches and game additions yet released for Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Civilization IV - Beyond the Sword expansion
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword is the second expansion pack for Civilization IV. The expansion focuses on the late-game time periods after the invention of gunpowder and includes 12 different scenarios, ten new civilizations, 16 new leaders, five new wonders, and a variety of new units that offer more ways for players to expand their civilization's power as they strive for world domination.
- New units, buildings, and technologies to the epic game with additional focus on the late-game time periods.
- 12 new scenarios, many containing themes never before included in the Civilization series
- Ten new civilizations, such as Portugal, Babylon and Netherlands
- Sixteen new leaders including leaders for the ten new civilizations, as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations
- A gameplay feature that allows players to create corporations and spread them throughout the world. Each corporation provides benefits in exchange for certain resources
- Now available much earlier in the game, this expanded feature offers players many new ways to spy on opponents, stir citizen unrest and defend their government's secrets
- New random events such as natural disasters, pleas for help, or demands from their citizens will challenge players to overcome obstacles in order for their civilizations to prosper
- Five new wonders await discovery including the Statue of Zeus, Cristo Redentor, Shwedagon Paya, the Mausoleum of Maussollos, and the Moai Statues
- Winning the race to Alpha Centauri will now require more strategic planning and tactical decision making
- The United Nations will become available earlier in the game, providing a way for players to win a diplomatic victory earlier. New resolutions will also be added which will expand the available diplomatic options
- The Advanced Starts feature enables players to buy components of a custom-tailored empire and begin play in the later part of the game, allowing them to experience many of the new features of the expansion pack in a shorter amount of time
- The AI has received many enhancements, making it tougher to beat on the higher difficulty levels
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows® 2000/ XP/ Vista
1.2GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent Processor
256MB RAM (Windows 2000)/ 512MB RAM (Windows XP)
1.7GB Free Hard Disk Space
4X Speed CD-ROM Drive DirectX 9.0c-compatible 64 MB video card with Hardware T&L support ( GeForce 2/Radeon 7500 or better) Video Card
DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX® version 9.0c (included) or higher
Recommended System Specifications:
1.8GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent Processor
128 MB Video Card w/ DirectX 8 support (pixel & vertex shaders)
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|