- Home /
- City Builder /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
From Excalibur Publishing’s Construction Simulator PC game range, City Builder is a construction management game where you are in full control of an aspiring construction company looking to shape one of the finest cities ever seen – for a profit. From the humble beginnings of creating housing for families to constructing epic theme parks, you’ll be involved in all aspects of construction. City Builder allows you to hire skilled workers and vehicles to complete your contracts and make important decisions regarding where to place particular buildings to increase your revenue!
Excalibur’s City Builder allows you to manage your own construction company in a growing and evolving city. In this construction management game, you’ll be responsible for some of the biggest developments the city will have to create, whether you are building homes for families or massive power stations at the request of the Mayor. To complete these developments, there will need to be skilled specialists standing at your side. From carpenters, gardeners, electricians, steel fabricators, brick layers, concrete workers, you’ll have to employ the right skills to complete the job as fast and efficiently as possible.
Whilst playing this construction and management simulation game, you won’t be the only company constructing this city; there will be a few other companies that will also be building housing property. They’ll often ask for the assistance of your workers and you’ll need to decide whether or not you’d like to lend them a hand. You’ll be rewarded with money, but you won’t be able to concentrate on your own projects.
Alongside the specialist skills of your City Builder tradesmen, you’ll also need to purchase a fleet of vehicles that will assist you in delivering materials to various construction sites from one of the main factories. Whether you’ll need bricks, lumber, steel or paint supplies, your vehicles will need to bring them to the site as fast as possible so that your specialised workers can finish the job. Make sure you maintain your vehicles with regular repairs to keep them in top shape for work. In City Builder, a damaged vehicle means that it will move much slower than one in great condition.
Once you’ve completed a number of contracts, there will be an opportunity to shape the city any way you want. You can build roads to help your vehicles transport materials from factories, construct entertainment buildings to increase the value of housing property or even construct a football stadium to increase daily revenue.
- Hire construction workers including ground workers, steel fabricators, electricians, carpenters and gardeners to complete your building projects
- Send your workers to other construction sites to complete contract work and gain additional income
- Purchase a selection of vehicles and repair them to keep them in top condition
- As you progress, you’ll need to hire larger teams of skilled workers and vehicles capable of carrying even more material
- The Mayor will issue construction orders that you’ll need to complete in a certain time period. Complete on time for a huge reward but for each day it is late, you’ll be fined
- Make roads to expand your city reach
- Construct dozens of buildings that will improve the city’s infrastructure like football stadiums, hotels, offices, power stations
- Once you have constructed housing property, sell it to increase profits
- Produce a detailed statistics report to see how your company has been performing
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7/8
- Processor Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- 2 GB system memory
- Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory (GeForce 7600 GT-class equivalent or better)
- DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- DirectX 9.0
- 500mb of free hard drive space
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $29.95
Regular Price: $39.95
You Save: $10.00 (25%)
Buy NEW $19.95
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $20.00 (67%)
Buy NEW $19.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question