Manufacturer's DescriptionDeveloped by London based Beautiful Game Studios (BGS), the all-new 2006 version offers a wide range of innovative new features and is the most realistic version to date, with Player data given a complete overhaul. It's the only game on the market for PC to contain signings from the January transfer window!
Containing innovative new features, such as the revolutionary Gameplan engine which gives you 3D TV aspects providing the most exciting match day coverage available, Simulated World So you can keep track of other competitions and leagues that exist in the game, tracking potential new signings, and greater manager/player interaction for speaking to disgruntled players.
Championship Manager 2006 allows you to manage your club to glory, dealing
with everything from tactics and training to transfers - everything you would expect a real-life football manager to do without owning a sheepskin coat
* Enhanced transfer system and improved negotiations
* New Isometric Camera for greater depth and detail
* Intuitive control system - focus on navigation and accessibility with tabbing system and drop down menus for less screens and more information
* Revised match engine with more intelligent team play, additional player and team instructions together with set piece options
* Dug-out tactics - make quick decisions to affect the game, instruct subs to warm up (reducing injury risks) or Quick Sub (make changes without leaving the match action view)
* Extensive selection of Games Modes - Traditional and 6 Challenge Modes
* Enhanced news and media system
* Interactive backroom staff - Club Secretary, Assistant Managers and Physiotherapists all offering opinion and advice
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||Beautiful Game Studios|