- Home /
- Call of Duty: World at War Collector's Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Call of Duty: World at War Collector's Edition Includes:
The Call of Duty - World at War Collector's Edition includes the following bonuses:
- Collectible COD-themed Tin
- Get a tactical edge with the Day 1 Advantage: Get a head start in Multiplayer with more weapons, modes and perks unlocked Day 1*, plus double experience for the first 72 hours!
- Collectible pin-up style 5" x 7" glossy cards
- 8 oz. Call of Duty branded brushed stainless steel canteen
War Like You've Never Experienced Before
Call of Duty: World at War throws out the rulebook of war to transform WWII combat through a new enemy, new tactics and an uncensored experience of the climatic battles that gripped a generation. As U.S. Marines and Russian soldiers, players will employ new features like cooperative gameplay, and weapons such as the flamethrower in the most chaotic and cinematically intense experience to date.
- Call of Duty 4 Technology – Built using the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty: World at War utilizes a bedrock of technology that delivers jaw-dropping visuals, while empowering players to employ elements like fire to affect the dynamics of the battlefield. Players that attempt to harness the power of new weapons, like the flamethrower, will find themselves capable of burning away environmental elements that give cover to a camouflaged enemy, leaving a charred battlefield – and their foes – in their wake
- Coordinated Assault and Support – For the first time in the franchise, Call of Duty: World at War introduces co-op, bringing fresh meaning to the No One Fights Alone mantra. Call of Duty: World at War co-op features up to four-players online, or two-player local split-screen, allowing gamers to experience harrowing single-player missions together for greater camaraderie and tactical execution. The title also incorporates traditional multiplayer components such as challenges, rankings and online stats into the co-op campaign for deeper re-playability and advanced gameplay
- New Theaters of Operation – Players fight as U.S. Marines and Russian soldiers facing enemies – some new to the Call of Duty franchise – that employ lethal new tactics and know no fear, no mercy, nor the rules of war. Epic conflicts are fought on multiple fronts, playing through the climactic battles of WWII in the grittiest, most chaotic and cinematically intense experience to date
- Innovative Multiplayer – Multiplayer builds from the success of Call of Duty delivering a persistent online experience for more squad based interaction. New development with party systems allows an intimacy with squad based combat never before seen in Call of Duty. Combined infantry and vehicle missions add a new dimension to the online warfare and offers more PERK abilities
- Cinematic Quality Graphics and Sound – Treyarch's award-winning sound department returns with effects that add to the already immersive cinematic intensity of the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game engine
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
AMD 64 3200+, Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or better processor
8 GB free HD space
512 MB RAM (XP), 1 GB RAM (Vista)
256 MB NVidia GeForce 6600GT/ ATI Radeon 1600XT or better video card with Shader 3.0 support (onboard chipsets not supported)
Enhanced for multi-core
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.5000|
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $59.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $40.00 (44%)
Buy NEW $9.95
Buy NEW $12.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question