State of the art city-building gameplay awaits you!
Take on the role of an aspiring provincial governor within Caesar's empire as you build and manage an ancient Roman city and its province. As governor, you lay out each city, road by road, building by building, making sure your citizens have all they need to remain healthy, happy and safe from barbarian threats. Everyone wants to live a convenient distance to shops and entertainment but nobody wants to live too close to the noisy and dirty stuff! Your goal is to manage this delicate balance and grow your city from a simple village to a cosmopolitan metropolis. Do your job well, and you will rise among the political ranks of the empire, and become Caesar!
With full 3D presentation, and all-new realistic citizen behaviors, Caesar IV is sure to please fans of the series as well as strategy gamers in general.
- Create your empire with 100 unique buildings, diagonal roads and a set of decorative items.
- Prepare for the inevitable problems that plague a city: fires, raiders, riots, plagues, food shortages (to name a few).
- Select any of the more than 75 unique characters in your city - they'll tell you what they think!
- Consult advisors and extensive map overlays for feedback on activities and problems in the city.
- Open trade with neighboring and distant provinces to acquire exotic materials and to sell excess local goods.
Minimum System Requirements:
Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon™ processor or higher
Windows 2000/Windows XP Home or Professional (including Service Pack 2 or higher)
512 MB of RAM
64MB video card (with hardware T&L including Pixel Shader 1.1 or higher support)
2.0 GB of free hard disk space
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||Tilted Mill Entertainment|